1.9: Surprises!

I woke up to the sound if somebody knocking on the hotel door. I groaned and rolled over and off the bed.

"Lyr? Are you okay?" Dad said, instantly jumping out of his bed. I nodded in response and he grabbed my hand, helping me off of the floor. I went to the door and looked through the peep hole thingy and saw Chris and Ricky there. I opened the door and was greeted with a smile from Chris and a hug from Ricky.

"Nice to see you two finally woke up." Ricky said, pulling away from the hug. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at dad who was looking at the clock that was on the nightstand in between the two beds.

"It's almost ten thirty. What time were we supposed to be up?"

"About, maybe, an hour ago." Chris said. My eyes widen and I looked back at him.

"An hour ago?! Holy shit were late!" He yelled. "Lyric go get ready quickly!" He shooed me off, I grabbed some random clothes out of my bag and went to the bathroom.

I had got an All Time Low shirt and some shorts. I quickly put them on and brushed my teeth, etc, etc. I grabbed the clothes I was in before and edited the bathroom, dad almost instantly going in the bathroom as soon as I got out.

"Hey turtle!" Ricky said, plopping onto the bed I slept in last night. I titled my head, confused. "Tony said you liked turtles so I wanted to call you that." I nodded at him. Dad was out if the bathroom in a matter of minutes and was ready.

"Pack everything up Lyric, we need to leave now." I picked up my already packed suitcase and he gave me a look that said 'Shut up.' I laughed at his expression and watched at he quickly stuffed his clothes into his suitcase, not even bothering to fold them.

He tried closing it but there was a shirt he didn't notice and I got up from my bed and tucked it in for him. It finally closed.

"Thanks Lyr." He grabbed his suitcase and I grabbed mine, making sure we had everything. All four of us walked out and turned in our keys to the front desk.

We climbed onto the BVB bus and put our suitcases away. The guys had a show in about an hour and everyone started getting ready.

Today was exciting because I get to watch then perform and today was my birthday. I didn't tell anyone about it because I don't want anything special done for me.

When the guys were finished, we headed to the venue and then made our way backstage where Jake and Jinxx's guitars and Ashley's bass was. They grabbed them and waited until dad was done doing his solo that he does on the beginning of every show.

They ran out and the crowd began to cheer loudly. Andy began talking, but shortly they began to play. They started off with I Am Bulletproof which was one of my favorite songs.

I noticed Andy kept looking at me and smilong. Like he was hiding something.

After they had performed their set they didn't come off stage, which left me really confused.

"CC take the mic!" Dad stood up from his drum kit and walked down to Andy who gave him the mic.

"Hey!!" He shouted into the microphone. "As you may know I have an adopted daughter named Lyric and today is a very special day for her." He turned towards me and smiled like an idiot.

"Today she turned fifteen and I want her to come out here." He wAved for me to come on, but when I shook my head Andy ran off and grabbed me. He threw me over his shoulder and walked back out on stage.

There were people who booed but for the most part people cheered. Dad handed the mic back to Andy and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Happy birthday baby girl." He said into my hair. Andy, like an idiot, asked everyone to sing happy birthday and I was still hugging dad while everyone was doing that.

"Thanks for coming out. You've all been a fucking awesome crowd." Andy finished off. We all ran backstage and got our stuff together.

"Again, happy birthday." Dad said to me. I was going to try and talk to him but it was very difficult. My voice croaked and I willed my voice to come back.

"T-t-ha-an-ks..." I managed to get out. All of their faces lit up and Ashley picked me up into a hug.

"SHE TALKED!! SHE TALKED!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I of course was laughing because I was so happy that I actually said something.

"Can you say something else?" Jake carried on. They all watched me. I cleared my throat and again found my voice.

"Y-you gu-u-ys a-are the b-best." They all sorta awwed and we had one big group hug.  

This was actually the best birthday that I have ever had.

•••••

Hiya guys. Sorry for the very short chapter but still she talked!! YAY!! Anyways I'm writing another book and if you would check it out that would be awesome. Thanks for reading!! Bye lovelies!! ~ Romi