Nineteen

"I'm so sorry that my dad asked you about money. It's so embarrassing," I sighed as I pulled Luke's suitcase out of his closet.

"It's fine Addy, he's met me and talked to me now, so everything should be fine and we won't need to have that conversation again," Luke promised me.

I sighed as I rubbed his shoulders, "I know, I just feel bad because my dad has this idea stuck in his head that you make no money, which is definitely not true."

"It's okay, if he ever asks again, I'll show him the actual number in my bank account and I think that will actually make him stop," Luke chuckled as ran his fingers up and down my back, sending electric chills through my body.

"Wow, you won't even tell me the number," I joked.

"Because our relationship isn't built on money, so it can stay that way," he explained before pressing a kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, instead it's build on getting drunk together in Vegas," I laughed against his lips.

"What better way to start a relationship," He chuckled before pulling away.

"Your dad's name is Andrew right?" Luke asked, as he started rummaging through his closet to see what he wanted to pack for tour.

"Yes, why?" I inquired, sitting down on his bed.

"Well, my dads name is also Andrew and my mum's is Liz, but I'm sure you already knew that," He responded, throwing a leather jacket at me to go in his suitcase.

"Well, I knew that your mom's name was Liz because we've talked before, I don't think you ever told me your dad's name, and I wasn't going to be creepy and look it up," I shrugged as I placed the jacket in the suitcase.

"Well then, if you haven't been stalking me online, I'd better tell you about my family," He chuckled coming out of his closet carrying a pile of shirts.

He dumped them on the bed before moving over to his dresser, "I have two older brothers, Ben and Jack."

"I always wanted an older sibling, but I just have Jas, and she's six years younger than me," I admitted as I tucked his clothes into his suitcase.

"You can take my brothers if you really want," Luke chuckled.

"I'm sure they aren't that bad," I started, "although you are the baby and the baby is always the different one," I smirked.

"Are you saying I'm spoiled?" Luke inferred with a gasp as he placed his hand over his chest.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, trying to ignore him as long as possible.

"So you do think I'm spoiled," Luke said as he made his way over to me and rested his hands on either side of my legs on the bed.

"I never said that," I responded playfully.

"Oh but you implied it," He whispered before pressing my body down on the bed with his as he laid on top of me, still holding his own weight with his hands.

"I'll show you spoiled," he grinned before placing a kiss on my lips. One kiss came after another until we were in a full blown make out session. Luke flipped us over, so I was on top of him and I ran my hands through his curls, enjoying to feeling of his hands running up and down my back.

But before things could go any further, Luke flipped us back over and got off of me before going back to packing.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I was just showing you how spoiled you are," He chuckled, a smirk playing on his lips.

"You can't deny that you're spoiled too," I responded.

He walked back over to me and placed his hands in both sides of my face before whispering, "We're both spoiled, baby."

"God I love you," I whispered, under the spell of his memorizing blue eyes. However, my eyes widened when I realized what words had just come out if my mouth.

Luke's grin grew even wider and he kissed me, "I love you more Adalyn."

"Holy shit, is this real?" I questioned, wondering if I was somehow dreaming.

"All real baby," Luke chuckled as he pinched my arm lightly.

"I love you," I smiled before pulling him in for another kiss. This kiss felt different somehow, it was filled with more passion, more—love.

"I can't wait to be on tour with you for the next three months," he grinned, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Neither can I," I agreed, looping my hands around his neck.

"I hear that your bus make out sessions are the best kind of make our session," He smirked.

"And who told you that?" I laughed.

"Nobody in particular," He winked.

I knew exactly who he was talking about, "Crystal would kill Michael if she knew that he had said that to you."

He just shrugged in response.

"You boys," I chuckled, kissing him one last time.

Our foreheads rested together for a few moments, neither of us wanting to  break the comforting silence between us. But I finally had to, "I have to go pack my own stuff," I told him.

"Fine, I guess I'll let you go," Luke huffed playfully, backing away from the bed, so I could get up.

"Thank you," I whispered as I stood on my tiptoes to give him one final kiss before heading out if his room and across the hall to mine.

When, I made it inside my room, I fell back in my bed and smiled as I replayed the events that had just occured in my head.

I just told Luke Hemmings that I loved him, and he said it back to me. What a world I was living in, I was in love with the man that I married on a whim in Vegas.

-----

Hey everyone! I hope all of you are still enjoying this story and if you are, don't forget to vote and comment! Love all of you!

xx - Sidney