Eleven

"Adalyn, you look breathtaking," Luke gawked as I entered the living room, with my hair and makeup done, while also wearing a super cute outfit.

Just as I told him "Thank you", Crystal added in a "You're welcome!"

"Thank you Crys, I truly couldn't have gotten this dolled up without you," I smiled, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Anytime for one of my favorite girls!" She smiled, pulling away from me, but not before fixing my hair. Crystal had curled my hair and then pinned a few pieces back to give it a beautiful look, then she gave me a natural, yet sparkly, makeup look, which complemented my features perfectly. Finally, Luke and I decided to wear red, so I had chosen a lacey, dark red dress that was a modest length and had tight off the shoulder straps. I kept it modest, so the fans couldn't assume things about me based off of my outfit. Luke had chosen to wear a red dress shirt, that was partially unbuttoned, and a pair of shiny, black leather pants. Which he looked amazing in.

"Are you ready to head out?" Luke asked me. I nodded as I gripped onto my clutch, which held my phone and a few other essentials.

"We should be heading out too. I'll talk to you later man," Michael informed us. He gave Luke and I both hugs and Crystal did the same.

"Text me later!" She called before they headed to the door. I gave her a thumbs up and watched as they disappeared outside the house.

"Your car or mine?" Luke asked.

"Whichever," I told him.

"Mine it is, you don't need to be driving with those heels on," He chuckled.

"What's wrong with my heels?" I frowned looking down at them. They were strappy, nude, three inch heels, that matched my outfit super well.

"They're so tall, you're saying you can drive in those?" He informed me.

"Yes I can, it's an art that takes many years to master, but I have successfully master it," I explained.

"Okay," Luke laughed grabbing his keys before heading out the door. I followed behind him and got into the passengers seat.

We rode to the studio in a comfortable silence, talking every now and then, and Luke would sing along to some songs that came on the radio. The silence felt oddly nice for some reason. With my ex, any silence created awkwardness and tension, but with Luke, we could sit in silence for hours and everything would still feel normal.

"Come on love, we have to get in quickly before the paps realize were here," Luke told me, pulling me out my train of thought after we arrived.

We both got out of the car quickly and Luke grabbed onto my hand as he lead my into the building. We seemed to weave around many hallways before we came to a room with cameras and screens set up all over.

"How are you two doing today?" Andrew asked us as we entered the room.

"Great!" I chirped, taking the opportunity to wrap my other hand around Luke's bicep.

"Luke?"

"I'm well Andrew," Luke smiled.

"Alright, well let's get you two miced up and get this show on the road!" One of the tech people called out to us. We made our way over to them and they fed mic packs into our shirts and placed the mics on our collars. It was an odd feeling for me, but I quickly adjusted.

"Hey you two! How are we feeling today?" A guy, who I assumed was the one interviewing us, asked.

"Hey James, we're doing well today," Luke answered, shaking his hand. I gave him a smile and shook his hand after Luke.