- Murad, I can't lose you so early. Our children are still young. They need their father's presence. - I told him and almost burst into tears, but I stayed strong because of him.

- You are best woman I ever saw Hoşyar. You will be able to replace even father to them. I never knew what true love is until I met you. I am sure you will lead our children on right way. - he told me and hugged me back.

Later the doctors came to check Murad. They ordered me to leave his chambers so I could return later. It was hard to me to leave him in such a pain, but I had to go and check my children.

I saw Handan is waiting for me in my chambers.
- Valide, I heard father is not well. What happened? - she asked me really afraid of situation of her father.

- Handan, I will tell you something. But you shouldn't tell it to anybody else. - I told her as she sat next to me.

- Valide, you are making me scared. What is with father? Is he fine? - she asked me really sadly.

- He was poisoned last night, but he is fine now. But. He has serious problems with liver. Doctors give him maximum of a month to live. - I told her and burst into tears while I was saying that.

- Valide, how? How is that possible? - she asked me and started crying together with me.
- Handan, nobody should know about this. They can use it only against us. - I told her as I was really afraid for the future of my children now.

- Valide, we will find best doctors. Father is going to be fine. - she tried to comfort me, but she couldn't. Because I knew there is no chance for his recovery.

- I hope so. That is the only thing I am praying now. Handan, you shouldn't tell this to any of your siblings. I don't want them to make them sad. - I said to her.

- Valide, don't worry. Nobody is going to know about this. - she told me.

Next whole week I've spent in Murad's chambers taking care of him. He was very weak. He could barely walk alone. Few times a day it would happen to him that he would faint or start bleeding.

I was with him the whole time. I didn't want to let him alone for a moment. We were walking around his chambers and were sitting on his terrace like many years ago when we met.

That morning we were sitting on his terrace. Looking at the Sun shining over the whole Istanbul. The day was so beautiful. We could hear the song of birds.

I was laying in Murad's hug, like in good old times. Nostalgia took me all over. I remembered beautiful moments with him. On this place we found out that I am carrying our first baby, our beautiful Huricihan Sultana. On this terrace was our first kiss. Our first touch.

I was enjoying laying in his hug, until Haci-aga came on the terrace.

- Hunkarim, Sultana, I am sorry to interrupt you, but I have to tell something very important to Hoşyar Sultana. - Haci said and looked at me very nervously.

I went to talk with Haci privatley in Murad's chambers, being sure Murad couldn't hear us.

- Haci, what it is? - I asked him afraid if he is carrying bad news.
- Sultana.. I don't know how to say it.. - Haci said nervously.

- Speak, Haci! Did something happen to my children? - I asked him already scared of what is he going to tell me.

- No, Sultana! Şehzade Ahmed died. They sent news in Palace. During his walk in forrest, someone hit him with an arrow. - Haci told me.

- Haci... What? - I asked him really confusedly.
- Sultana, I am afraid Handan Sultana has fingers in that. She acted really suspiciously when I told her those news. - Haci told me.

- How could she do that? She wants to make me so crazy! - I was really mad at Handan for doing those things without even telling me. I knew she is ready to do those things, but I didn't know she would really do it without even telling me.

- Sultana, there is one thing more.. - Haci told me nervously.
- I hope its not something Handan is involved, again. - I said him.

- Şehzade Suleyman is sick. Doctors are doing everything for his recovery, but the chances for it are really low. - Haci told me nervously.

- Haci, those are only bad things. - I told him and went again to Murad.

Murad was so weak. He looked at me really sadly. He tried to put a smile on his face, but he was too weak to do it.

- Hoşyar, what were the news? - he asked me.

- Oh, it is not really important. It was something about harem jobs. - I told him trying not to make him sad anymore.

I knew knowing one of his sons died, and another one is very sick, would make him even feel more worser. I didn't want him to suffer more in his last days.

I knew I should have told him, but I couldn't see him suffer anymore. I just wanted him to spend his last days happily, as he deserved throught his whole life.