imessage

George logged into discord and joined a voice chat with Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, and Antfrost. George practiced talking to Dream many times before joining the call.

"GEORGE!" Sapnap exclaimed.

"Hellooo George..." Dream said quietly.

Why is Dream talking to me like that?

"Dream is just mad you didn't stream last night," Quackity giggled.

Shit.

"I was tired Dream!" George said nervously. If only he knew what he dreamt about...

They all joked around on the SMP for awhile, making fun of George and Badyboyhalo. Each joke Dream made just made George blush harder. His stream was going crazy and laughing at George's red face.

After Sapnap and Quackity and Ant left the call, it was just George and Dream talking. There was a lot of awkward silence but Dream tried to make the best out of it.

"George, I got you something," Dream said to George.

"Can the stream know?" George laughed.

Dream ran up to George in game and crouched, throwing poppies at him. George blushed.

"Flowers..." Dream said while throwing poppies everywhere.

George's stream chat was going crazy and spamming Heatwaves lines while George got bright red.

"Dream? I love them," George giggled while smiling.

George looked at his stream and said bye to everyone, and finally ended it after hours of streaming. It was just him and Dream. Alone. Alone.

"Ah, finally some one on one time with George," Dream said while wheezing.

"Dream!" George laughed with the biggest smile on his face.

Oh baby I am a wreck, when I'm without you

I need you here to stay

Broke all my bones that day I found you

George started humming the song, enjoying the presence of Dream in the voice call.

"So, you liked the song?"

Shut up Dream.

"I knew you would George. Don't fall too in love with me now," Dream giggled.

Dream left the call.

George felt his cheeks turn red, again. FUCK! Why didn't Dream know what he was doing to him? George got up from his gaming chair and flicked his monitor off. He went into his kitchen to get a snack and to go on his phone.

Snapchat: from Dream

George felt his excitement jump in his body as he opened his phone and opened Snapchat.

It was a photo of half of Dream's face, with the caption; "was it something i said to make you feel like you're a burden?"

His hair looks so soft, and the way it feels on your face... oh what I would give to be with you right now Dream;

SHIT! YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!

George replied with a picture of half his face with the caption; "if i could take it all back i swear that i would pull you from the tide..."

George was starstruck. His mind was spinning, waiting for Dream to reply.

Bsst Bsst!

iMessage: Dream
*One attachment*

George had never tapped on a notification quicker. Dream had sent him a photo? Of what? Why not Snapchat?

Dream: i couldn't wait.
sorry george
hope you're free saturday

*One attachment*

They were plane tickets.