"My young Nîgga. I thought you everything you knew about women. I always told you cherish one woman and you did just that.

I gotta break it to Angelica that her man gone.

Who she gone share that 64 pack of crayons with now huh?" He said making us laugh.

"I love you man for life and after. Don't worry bout Toria I got her I promise and whoever took you from us imma send em to meet you personally.

Jayizzy for life baby."

"You ready?" I asked Toria. She shook her head no. James went before her.

I grabbed her.

She cried in my chest.

"Standing over you I'm shattered to pieces. Never thought it'll be you. Never imagined this pain.

You was my mini me man.

You would talk my ears off. Teach me game like you was the big brother. You loved everybody no matter what. You made me prouder than words could explain man.

I love you so fucking much man."

He started to break down. "My baby brother gone mane I couldn't take the bullet for him. 

I couldn't stop that shit bruh."

I grabbed his ass.

We ain't been fucking with each other lately but in the end we been thuggin since diaper days.

"I'm here bruh." I said.

"He gone Wiz. My brother gone bruh."

"He watching over us now man it's okay bruh. He in heaven with yo auntie now James."

"God damn." He said.

"Toria come on." I told her. I sat James in the seat. She walked over to him and touched his face.

"Hey baby boy." She said.

"You look like you are just sleeping so that's what I'm telling myself.

You just taking a long nap baby that's all."

She started to break down.

"Who gone call me sweet thang now?" She asked him. "Who gone treat me like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world? You spent your last breaths to tell me you love me.

You held my hand the whole way to the OR.

You talked to me when no one else would. You was my King I was yo sweet thang.

What imma do without you?

The random FaceTimes and it's all because yo stupid ass brother wanna pull dumb shit instead of seeking fuvkimg help!" She yelled the end making James stand up.

"Chill yo ass out." I said to him.

"Let him go Wiz cause what the fuck you gone do? It's yo fault he dead.

You got deep in these streets.

You went home every night knowing you had siblings and a sick ass mama in that house. You chose those streets they ain't chose you Nîgga!

You went to sleep peacefully every night knowing how these streets get down.

You might as well had put the gun to his chest yoself and pulled the trigger." She said. He stared at her and everybody was back in the room.

"Notoria calm down." His mama said.

"Nah you right. Maybe I am the reason my brother dead but I stand on my word."