Another Case

Sam:
Jasper seemed like an alright dude. Though something about him just seemed off. Like he was hiding something. But I suppose everyone has secrets.
We were working a case in Jefferson city.  There were women being mysteriously killed. The last place they had all been to was a bar at the edge of town.
We were thinking incubus; a demon of lust that after you have intercorse with them, you become ill and mad before dying. But it only goes after women.
Dean and I were stumped so far. We'd stake out the bar and after a week of more deaths and no clue who the incubus was, we were at our wits end.
So, I texted Jasper.
S: hey, you anywhere near Jefferson city? Could use some help on a case.
About twenty minutes later I got a reply.
J: I can be there in three hours. Send me the motel info. See you soon,  Samuel. XD
I shook my head and sent him the address and case information before going back to my laptop to see if I could crack this case.
A few hours later, Jasper's old green truck parked beside the impala.

Jasper:
I started my truck with a sigh. Incubus. Welp, this outta be fun.
I had just finished a vamp case a few moments before I received the text so I was already packed and checked out of the motel.
Thankfully, I only had a little bit of blood on my jeans. My grey flannel was completely covered though so I took it off and replaced it with a green flannel.
After a few hours of driving and singing along with my Reba cassette, I reached the motel the boys were staying at around noon.

Dean:
A few quick knocks on the motel door woke me up. My feet hit the floor before my eyes opened, and I held  my gun in my hands, prepared for anything.
After realizing someone was at the door and seeing that Sam was zoned into his computer,  I hid my gun and opened the door.
"Jasper?" I said with a raised brow.
He nodded his head.
I sighed, "Let me guess, Sam contacted you for help on the case?"
He gave me a shy smile.
"Well, since Bobby thinks you're a great hunter, I'll give you a chance."
He nodded his head with a look of understanding, before following me into the room.
I offered him a beer and he declined. I shrugged and drank the beer myself.
Sam discussed the case with Jasper, Jasper occasionally wrote things on his notebook before sliding it over to Sam.
After a few hours we decided to head to the bar and hope we could catch the incubus.

Jaz:
Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
After calming myself down, I climbed out of my truck and met the boys in front of the bar. We decided to spread out in the bar. I sat at a table in the back left corner. Sam took the front. And Dean wondered about playing pool and flirting with girls.
After four long, insufferable, loud hours, I thought the stakeout was a bust. But then He approached me.
The man was tall, slim, and had a faint tan. His short dark hair was slicked back, and he wore a fairly expensive suit.
"Why is a lady like yourself hiding in the back of this bar? Why not come with me and have some fun?" He asked, giving me a flirtatious wink, "shall we?" He asked, offering his ring covered hand.
I'd question how he knew I was a girl but then I recalled what he was. An incubus could probably sense a female ten miles away. Especially a virgin.
I took his hand with a warm smile, "Lead the way." I said shyly. Doing my best to play the desperate virgin.
As he led me out of the bar, I clung to his arm and traced his hand with my fingers, trying to seem as though I wasn't planning on killing him.
He lead me to a nice car parked in a dark end of the parking lot.
As he was distracted with opening the car door,  I withdrew my demon killing knife from my sleeve and stabbed him in the back. He lit up, looking as though he were being electrocuted. Once he was dead, I shoved him into his car and wiped my blade on his suit before closing the door and hiding my knife. Once I was done checking that no one had seen me and that I had no blood on me, I walked back to the bar.

Sam:
I was still sipping the same beer I had ordered when we first arrived when I felt someone tap my shoulder.
I turned and seen Jasper standing there. His shimmering green/gold eyes, beautiful freckled face, multiple layers of clothing, and plenty of secrets, staring directly at me.
After a few moments of awkward staring, I snapped out of it and asked, "Did you find it?" I asked.
He nodded and gave me a proud grin.
"I'm guessing you already handled it then, right?"
Again he nodded.
We went and dragged Dean away from some ladies before leaving the bar and meeting back at the motel room.
"You should probably stay the night and head out in the morning. It's late and we have to make sure there isn't more incubus here." Dean said to Jasper.
Jasper looked like he was weighing his options in his mind, and it seemed like he wanted to run. But after a few moments, he shrugged and went to the couch and laid down.
Not too long after, Dean was snoring in the bed nearest to the door,  and I was slowly starting to drift off to sleep. Until I heard a loud thud and a groan.
I got out of bed and walked over to the couch. Dean was somehow still snoring.
I found Jasper sitting on his knees infront of the couch, cradling his head  in his palms.
"Are you alright? Did you hit you head?" I asked him quietly.
He looked up at me,his gold/green eyes filled with pain and fear. Before I could ask another question, his eyes lit up a bright purple and he collapsed back onto the floor.
I rushed down beside him and picked him up, placing him gently back onto the couch. I sat down, placing his head in my lap. I checked his pulse. He was still alive.
I stared down at his face, memorizing ever inch of his face, noticing the scar he had on the bottom right of his jaw, the long ugly scars on the back of his neck that disappeared down his his shirt, his long eye lashes, and his chapped lips. He had a feminine face. And he was beautiful. Scars and all.
After an hour of worrying,  and realizing that I may have a crush on him, he woke up.
At first he looked relieved that he wasn't out anymore, but then he looked at me and seemed to panic. He sat up and slid to the end of the couch, furthest from me.
"Jasper, why are you scared? Can you tell me what happened? I'm not going to hurt you, Jaz. I just want to help." I said as soothingly as I could.
Jasper calmed a little. I took his notebook off the table and handed it to him.
A few moments later,  he handed it back.
I sometimes get visions. This one was of a hurricane hitting some small island in the east. I don't know where. And I don't understand why I keep getting visions of people I don't know how to save.
Sometimes the visions are helpful. Sometimes they help me find or solve a case. But this one was just another painful reminder that I can't save everyone. I could feel their pain and fear.

After reading the note, I looked up and noticed Jasper was crying quietly. I pulled him into a hug and did my best to console him.
Jasper clung onto me. His arms were wrapped around my back, holding me close. I held onto him, one hand gently against his green hair, and my other hand was lightly rubbing circles on his back.
He cried quietly on my shoulder, barely making a noise.  After a little while, he calmed down and just rested against me. I held him close while he relaxed and soon his breathing became calmer and he was asleep. I stayed there for a few hours, just holding him against me, making sure he was alright.
When he woke up from the sun shining through the window,  he squinted his eyes and quickly separated himself from me.
Red was covering his necks and cheeks. He looked down, embarrassed for falling asleep on me I suppose.

Jaz:
I woke up to sunlight beaming in my eyes. I squinted my eyes and then realized I was laying against someone. I pushed myself away from them and looked up and seen Samuel. Then what happened last night came back to me. I blushed and looked down. He may be a handsome and kind man, but if he knew what I was and who I was, he wouldn't want to be with me. And if he likes male hunter Jasper,  he may not like female demon hybrid Jasper.
After a few moments of awkward silence, Sam finally decided to say something.
"Are you feeling any better? You were pretty shook up last night." He said as he handed me the notebook and a pen.
I thought a moment before writing.
I do feel better. Thank you, Samuel. Sorry for falling asleep on you. Though you were a nice pillow. XD
He smiled while he read my note, then he chuckled.
"Well, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on- or to use as a pillow- I'll be glad to be of service." He said with a shy smile, a faint tint of red rising on his face.
I smiled and blushed again.
I'll keep that in mind, Samuel.
After he read my last note, Dean woke up and grumbled something about how the sun shouldn't rise so early. While Sam and Dean were talking about the case,  I decided to sneak out and climbed into my truck and drove off.

I needed to talk to Bobby.