"Hii zayyan, and nice meeting you madiya, I am sorry I need to leave now" she said "No problem, we won't have any problem if you leave" added Aameen immediately and she glared at him.

Aameen will never change,
A Man in black suit approached us, he was bald to which I had to hold back from laughing, Zayyan tightened his grip around my waist, signalling me to hold back my laugh,
he knows me very well.

" Mr gupta, I like your hairstyle" said Aameen, his voice held sarcasm in it, he earned a glare from zayyan.
I honestly don't know if I could hold back my laughter anymore.

Mr gupta excused himself and disappeared from our sight, " can't you keep your mouth shut Aameen" said zayyan gritting his teeth.

"Yaar, you will never change" said qasif face palming himself " dogs never change" added Sarah rolling her eyes and Aameen glared,
" Ya just like you" replied Aameen forcing a smile, and Sarah's jaw dropped to the ground.

" Zayyan stop them otherwise they both will rip each other's head off" I whispered softly to zayyan and he nodded understanding, " you both I don't want to create any scene here,
So Aameen and Sarah if you guys wanna fight, then you both can leave " said zayyan sternly.

" Come let's go" said Aameen rolling his eyes at Zayyan, " where?" Questioned Sarah perplexed,
" Out. because we need to continue our fight" responded Aameen grazing his bread.

This time zayyan's jaw dropped to the ground and I chuckled at him.
"Idiot" muttred Sarah rolling her eyes at Aameen and moved from there,
"Ha bhai I forgot to say billie was asking for you" said Aameen glancing here and there.

I stared at Zayyan confused as his eyes were widened" billie? Anna's dog right? I am surprised to know, even dogs are invited to our wedding" I said surprised.
"Dog?" Shouted Aameen and qasif simultaneously.

Before I could speak, a seductive voice interrupted me, I moved my head slightly at the person as confusion took over my face, " hey Zayyan" she came forward and wrapped her arms around Zayyan, her chest pressed against his. Anger took the best of me, as I shouted near her ear, bursting her eardrums.

"Who are you?" I questioned through gritted teeth, Aameen and qasif were holding back their laugh and zayyan was standing amused at my outburst, " she is billie the dog bhabhi" said Aameen suppressing a chuckle " you.. ughhhh" I yelled pressing my heels on zayyan's shoe smashing his leg, he let out a groan and I forced a smile at everyone, hoping they didn't notice this.

This is his punishment for lieing,
"Come dog, I mean billie I'll drop you home" said Aameen and billie gave him a hard glare,
And they disappeared from our site.
"I'll be there" said qasif moving from our place and I nodded.

" Why did you lie?" I questioned glaring at him to which he gave a pleading look " listen I am sorry meri jaan" he said holding my arm " next time don't you dare repeat this, and about that women I'll handle her" I said glaring at ground to which I earned a chuckle from zayyan.

...................

This was actually a hard for me to leave my parents, but out of all, Zayyan was there for me, assuring me everything will be fine, which actually worked better.
So now I am finally in Zayyan's house, which is mine too, this is not a house, it's a mansion, his room was beautifully painted with grey and a king sized bed was placed in the middle.

Zayyan hadn't come to his room yet, so I took a quick shower and wore a pink maxi and a white hijab paired it up with the dress.

I took off my hijab and laid on the bed,
Putting one pillow under my head and other one holding tight in my arms, I Heard the sound of door opening, so i glanced at the Person who's eyes were staring at me shocked, he closed the door and marched towards me.

" Why did you remove your cloths?" he questioned removing his sherwani coat, " why are you removing your coat?" I questioned immediately and he shook his head.

He took off his shirt revealing his toned body, I averted my eyes, as a blushed creeped up my face " I'll take a quick shower and come back " he said with a smirk and headed to the washroom.

I smashed the pillow on my face and then I heard the sound of the washroom door opening, I immediately moved the pillow a side when I noticed him standing beside my bed, my mouth hung low when my eyes flickered at his silky hair dripping from water and then his body, he was just wearing his pant.

"Wear something" I said
"Why? You can't take your eyes off" he questioned but it came out as a statement, his smirk never left his face " i can't sleep with my shirt on" he added laying beside me, " pass me my pillow" he said glancing at the pillow which I was holding tight in my arms, I so badly wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

" No. I want to hold this" I said moving the pillow aside, "you can hold me" he said and i passed him a glare,
"Meri jaan how will I sleep without a pillow?" He questioned wrapping his arm around my waist, heat flashed on my face, shivers ran down my spine at our proximity,
His scent was soothing to my nerves ,
"you can sleep... Put your one hand under your head" I said trying my best to avert my eyes from his body.

"What?" He questioned shocked, and I turned my head the other way, i heard him heaving a dejected sigh and soon sleep started engulfing me, I felt a him kiss on my cheek and I heard whisper " I love you Meri jaan" a smile made its way on my lips.

______________________________

Author's note ♥

Hey cupcakes,
How are you all doing??

So how's was chapter??
I hope you all enjoyed?

I would love to thank all my readers for showering so love on
My book❤️* wanna hug each one of you*

Stay turned for the next update.

شمنا بنت أشرف