A headache of a day

Leigh POV

Today I woke up feeling really sick and unfortunately today we have a bunch of interviews. Me and the girls decided to sleep together and because I dissent want to disturb them with my issues I got out if bed to get some medicine and water. As I was opening up the packet of pills I heard movement and looked behind me to see jade moving around.
"Babe what you doing up it's to early."
"It's fine jade I was just thirsty go back to sleep."
"Well why are you holding a pack of paracetamol if your fine."
"I just feel a bit unwell that's all."
"Ok."

Jade pov

I knew Leigh Anne was fine she's just unwell but I wish she would just let me comfort her. So without waking up the other girls I got up and went to talk to her properly.
"If you feel to unwell you don't have to do the interviews."
"I'll be fine just have a headache."
"Is that all."
"No I have a headache my stomach hurts and I feel light headed."
"Ok just keep drinking water maybe your dehydrated."
"Yeah maybe."

(Later on that day)

Perrie pov

Somethings up with Leigh Anne as we're sitting in the interview she seems really agitated. She is unwell but she said she felt light headed and I don't want her to pass out because the lights probably rent helping. "Leigh drink some water you look out of it."
"Ok."
I watched her drink some water and the same throughout interview.

(After interview)

We were just walking back to the taxi when I heard a thud and looked behind me. Leigh was on the floor passed out. Me and the girls rushed to her aid a few seconds later she woke up and grunted.
"Your okay you just fainted."
"Have some water." Jade said as she passed for water to our band mate.
Jesy asked "when was the last time you ate because we've seen you drink all day so you can't be dehydrated." "I don't know I've been really stressed lately and I haven't wanted to eat anything."
"Ok I'll go get something with sugar in."
I grabbed a granola bar and she ate it gratefully.
"Thank you girls for your help."
"That's ok we're glad you feel better." jesy says.

Hi so I decided to do a book of one shots of stories that I love and requests are welcome but if they are I like them to be as the band not in school or something because I prefer those