Chapter 10: When Disaster Strikes

Start from the beginning

"No, Harry," I whined as he pulled me towards him, a smirk playing on his rouged lips. "Harry, please." His hot breath was hitting me now as his lips parted on my opening to make way for his long tongue. "Harry...oh fuck me."

I fell onto his mouth as his tongue explored, grinding down deep into his face like a slut would. "I can't," I squeaked as my thighs closed up around his neck, fingers pulling his hair hard and making him groan into my pussy.

His tongue was all over every inch of my walls, my cheeks flushing from how good he was making me feel. "Harry...oh, oh...HARRY!" I finally came, eyes rolling back into my head as my juices poured down his lips and jaw.

Pulling back, he licked his lips and looked up at me with a smug look on his face as he picked me up in his arms, whispering into my ear, "You taste delicious, babe." He was pecking all over my neck, cock brushing up against me as he shifted his weight. "And now it's your turn."

Off we went into the guest bedroom and we both fell onto the bed, adjusting so I was on top. The cover was over my bottom half as I pecked his lips before moving past his neck, collarbones, chest and so on. He lay there, pain in his eyes as my lips found what they'd been looking for.

I was careful with his cock, planting a soft kiss on the tender, pre-cum covered head as his lips parted to let out a moan. I took a firm hold of it before continuing my kisses downward until I was sucking at his balls.

"Please. Please, oh shit," he groaned and rose his hips in response to my mouth, wrapping his hand around his wet length and beginning to pump.

I took my mouth off of him to whisper "no" into the soft skin before moving my head up back in front of his leaking tip. "I'm gonna eat you until you're a ruined mess." With that, I went down on him and he jolted back up, gripping onto my head with both hands and fucking into my open mouth with pure agony.

"LAURA!" he shouted, barely able to breathe properly through his desperate pants of pleasure. "Such a fucking little slut for me."

I winked at him as he mercilessly thrusted into my mouth, yanking on my hair as rough as possible to make me whimper. "I'm, I'm gonna..." he stumbled. "Laura, I'm gonna..." The door opened to reveal Louis was back from shopping just as Harry cried out and shot his load into the back of my throat, the rest dripping down onto his length or my jaw.

"Hey guys, I see you're having sex," Louis mumbled, focused on his phone before looking up to realize what he'd witness. "You're...having...sex."

"Don't you knock?" Harry said angrily as he pulled the covers up around us, kissing his cum off the side of my mouth.

"It's not like I knew she'd be blowing you when I walked in," Louis sighed, annoyed as he rose his hands in defense, embarrassed to even look either of us in the eyes.

Harry looked into my eyes as we both fell back against the pillows, running his fingers through my hair. "I wish we didn't have to stop. You look so lovely all weak in my arms."

"We'll continue again soon." I kissed his nose gently to reassure him before we both got up from the bed. I quickly dressed into another slip-on before knocking on Louis's door while Harry headed into the kitchen to make lunch.

"Babe, can we talk?" I questioned, feeling guilty.

Louis opened the door and smiled sweetly, stepping to the side to let me in. "Of course. Is it about what I just walked in on?"

I sat on his bed, sighing as he took a seat next to me. "Sorry you had to see that, I didn't keep track of the time."

"It happens." He squeezed my hand, chuckling. "It's not like we haven't ever had sex." He winked to soothe me and the memories came flooding back, making me break into a grin myself.