Number 📞

In college, abhi is sitting upset...

Abhi's pov;
   What happened to fuggy...I thought of telling about my love to her ...but...

In house pragya thinks ," I can't be selfish like this...just because abhi loves someone doesn't mean our friendship is over..he might be upset..I will go to him..."

She quickly gets ready and runs down..

Pr: maa .....I am going to college

Sarala looks at bulbul confused...

Bu: what happened to her..

Sa: I think she is upset of something..

Bu: in this entire world only abhi's tears could upset her..

Pragya comes near them and says," I heard"

Sarala and bulbul smiles at her..

Then pragya hugged them together and rushed from there

On the way to college, in bus pragya thinks," bulbul Di is right.. I will only feel bad when abhi cries but here I became upset seeing his happiness...chi... what kind of friend I am...I am sure he could love anyone but he can never give my place to anyone..."

She reaches the college and sees the time, it is 10:42...

Pragya peeps inside the classroom and runs inside when the professor is turning towards the opposite side...

She comes and sits near abhi..

Before abhi could say something, their professor who is writing something on the board says," punctuality is important in everyone's life...dear students we should not go to any wedding after the muhurat is over ..here some people are coming to 10 o clock class at 10 :45..I hope atleast they will attend their wedding on time.."

Pragya slowly gets up..

Without turning back the professor says," please sit Ms

Without turning back the professor says," please sit Ms.Arora...if you don't feel sorry then why should I punish you"

Pragya sits ...Ravi says abhi