Break from tradition..

Before bulbul could turn, Sarala slapped him furiously..

That goon left the duppatta and looked at Sarala in shock ..

Sarala shouted at him..

Sa: will you behave with your mother and sister the same way.... Lout... next time don't even dare to eye my daughter..

Saying she holds bulbul's hand and walks from there...

Sarala's slap hurted his pride...he sees around and finds many people smiling at him in a teasing manner..

He immediately takes his gun and shouts," hello madam ji..."

Sarala and bulbul turned back...and the next second he shoots Sarala ...

Bulbul closes her ears and shouts ," maa"..

Abhi and others came towards the sound and sees blood oozing out from sarala's abdomen...

All are shocked seeing that..

Abhi identifies them as the same gang who hitted a little boy few days back..

That goon again shoots Sarala in her chest making her to stumble and fall on the ground..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All rushed near her....

All rushed near her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ab: purab bhai...start the car... ranbir and others immediately take maa to the hospital..

Saying he marched near the goons furiously...

Goon: what....are you going to beat me for killing your mother..

Ab: I should have killed you one that day itself

Saying he punched his face...

Then other goons tried to hit abhi but he fought with them ..

All goons are beaten badly by abhi..

He sees that goon's gun lying on the ground and takes it and points Infront of the man who shot Sarala..

But stopped when pragya's face flashed in his mind....

My Abhi Promiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें