"What?"

"What?"

"Nothing" He looks away, hand over his mouth, possibly to conceal a chuckle of some sort. "My turn to jump I guess"

🏃‍♂️

And on the floor he lands; a stance which oozed charisma, charm and elegance.

"What the fuck are you on?" you elicit a small burst of laughter upon viewing such exaggeration

"I'm a man of style, what can I say" he flips back up, brushing the dust off his clothes. "Let's go"

"Dont tell me what to do"

Oblivious of the camera which blinked at you, both of you proceed.

-

A few moments later

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The muffled scream of a child echoes through the once silent pathway, making you both perk up in surprise.

"Ayo hold my hand"

"Why the fuck should I hold your hand"

"I know you're secretly scared"

He grabs your sleeve instead, despite accusing you of being scared, while you valiantly proceed ahead.

"Mommy...daddy..." the voice hiccups in an almost silent cacophony of sorrow. "Save me"

Both your faces contort into expressions of concern while you exchange glances.

Mild footsteps echo in the distance, slowly coming forth like beat drops of an upcoming tragedy.

"Mommy?"

A child like figure emerges from the darkness, the neon illuminating his features until its was discernible to be that of a child. It's eyes were almost parallel to 🥺.

"Are you okay?" you ask the child, unsure of what to make of the situation. Surprisingly, it runs towards you and jumps into your arms.

"He's getting a bit too close there" Taehyung frowns.

"Jealousy is a disease" the kid grins.

"Wanna come into my arms too?" He smiles through gritted teeth.

"Yeah! Where will you take me?"

Taehyung's lips perk into a devilish smile. "I'll swing you back into your mother's womb"

"Leave the kid alone" you cough away your laughter, turning to him more seriously. "Where did you come from? Where are your parents?"

"You are mommy and daddy, no?"

You and Taehyung awkwardly lock gazes before slowly looking away. "No"

"Oh" his innocent features tilt into a confused frown. "Can you follow me?"

You narrow your eyes in suspicion. "Follow where...and why?"

"Just inside there!" he points into the dark tunnel, which looked extremely sus.

"I'm telling you, this kid shady" V whispers beside you, and you slowly nod in agreement. Where the heck did he pop up from anyways?

"You won't come?" He asks, bottom lip pursing into a pout.

"Nope" V grins, asserting a bold middle finger right in his face.

The innocent expression on the child's face, shockingly morphs into an irritated scowl. He rubs the bridge of his nose before whispering,

"Plan failed, boss. Drop it"

"HOLD UP" you grab him by the collar upon sudden realization. "...drop what? Who are you talking to?"

"😈" the kid smiles before whispering, "the bombs"

A/N: sorry for the late update 😫 I was too busy with....😏 finish the sentence, I shall test your crack levels

vote for a 💋