Not Enough

Guys, I am not going to say it is good or anything, I just wrote it. It is the stage that I am going through. I didn't even reread it. So sorry😅 I just wanted to put it our there. Maybe I'll delete it some day being embarassed by this. But now I really wanted to scream my lungs out. So here it is🤷😔

Jackson fed up with his life. How come everything going exactly the wrong way in his life. He just wanted to scream and tell the heavens it already over his limits. There is no way he is going to put down more than this.

He was frustrated as he got into the bus. Luckily he got an empty seat near the window. Maybe one thing is going as he planned, he smiled to himself as he sat down there. He felt like he really need some air. He tried to open the window and soon noticed that it got stuck.

He really wanted to laugh at the irony of life. 'Am I even not worth the air?', he thought as still tried to slide the window. He looked at all the seats still trying to open the window. None seem to be notice him. All in their own world enjoying the breeze.

It felt o ke every decision he took in his life so far looks like a mistake now. He quit the fencing career to try out the music career that he always dreamed off. But here he is away from everything he chrish so much, his parents, his friends and his country. Still not making any progress, he felt like he will end up like many people who had more dreams and skills and still couldn't make it to there.

He is not being depressed, he reminded himself. After everything he is here, still trying his best even with all the failures he faced, he still tried even after countless people saying to him that he couldn't make it. But somehow the thought of not making it coming on his frequently now.

He tried his best and it is still not enough. Now he started to feel like he is not cut out for these kind of things. He sighed as be leaned back on his seat, trying to forget everything for a moment. Trying to stop the voices that is telling him that he couldn't do it. He doesn't want to look pathetic trying to slide the window with his full force and still couldn't. His life is like that now. Even after he did everything he could he felt like this, 'not enough'.

Jackson looked at the crowd that watching and screaming his name. He made it, that's what everyone say. Now people say they are look upto him. He really didn't know what changed. Right, he did a lot of hard work and improved his skills a lot but still there is this voice that lonely voice telling him, 'not enough'.

But now it is not anyone it is just himself. He really didn't know why and what he can do to stop the voice. The more others said you're doing great the loader the voice got. Is he didn't have self satisfaction? Is he have to try even more hard enough to stop the voice? What can be do? He didn't know the answer for that. He smiled as he waved towards the fans. He tried to reassure himself this is it. This is what he aimed for and he got more than what he tried to get at first. He left the stage after waving and smiling at the fans.

He got showered and settled on the car to get to his hotel room. He is still away from his country, away from his parents and away from what he is cherish. Is it that? Is it that he wanted to get back so bad? Is it that his satisfaction? He doesn't know. He slid back as he let the exhaustion took him to sleep.

There still back of his mind the same voice telling him 'Not Enough'

Guys, put down if you have any request for one shots😁 I really want to try different things. If you think your ideas can't contain in one shots I will do seperate story for that😁
✨🙏🙏🙏✨