Chapter 3

I couldn't I wouldn't get out of my tree Alette told me he was in wolf form circling the tree and she said that he had tried to climb as well. It was getting hot almost noon and the sun beat down on me hard I had no shelter up here. As silently as Id still I tried to calm down but as soon as I did I ended up shaking again. My heart was torn in to one part wanted to run for the hills screaming bloody murder, the other half wanted to get my ass out of this cave and run into the werewolves arms. Oh why was life so hard this sucked balls for me I had no idea about my past my family nothing, I wanted company I wanted love and the man I'm to love is a werewolf the exact thing I have nightmares of! Oh I was going into a rant now run for the hills you do not! want to be present for this. I got up made my way to the entrance aaaaand screamed, picked up a large rock and ditched it hard watching it sail through the air and fall through the trees displacing a colony of birds. Exhausted I curled up in a ball on the ground and fell asleep. Having a flash back,

I lay on the ground staring up at the cloudless night sky counting the stars trying to fall asleep. My eye lids grew heavy and soon I fell asleep. Next thing I know I hear growling coming from all sides I bolted up straight looking around wildly trying to find the source. I felt a sharp pain in my leg and turn to see a wolf screaming I shake it of. I try running away but another one jumps on my back I try to fly of but it grabs onto my wing dangling of it, my wing can't take the weight and brakes. Sharp pain shoots up the wing and all over my body and I collapse to the ground in pain. Four wolves circle around me growling slow clapping sounds as a man walks up to laughing...

I wake up screaming cold sweat clinging to my body. I look out side, dawn, I hope the wolf has left to go back to its pack can't stay away to long. So I decide to take the chance and head back to my home. When I arrive the place is deserted the wolf nowhere to be seen so I go down to the pool to shower. When I get out drying of I see a note on my pile of cloths.

Dear, my love,

Please stop running away from me I don't mean any harm to you I would NEVER harm you even if my life depended upon it. I understand if something happened to you in the past thats made you scared of us werewolves, but I only want to take that pain away. Please my life depends upon you coming with me you are my mate and I need you. I refuse to go back to my pack until I have you safe in my arms my alpha knows and thank the goddess above he's letting me stay until I've got you.

P.s. you look mighty fine babe.

Love, your loving mate Callum.

Omg I blushed at the last part did he see me washing like naked? Self consciously I pulled the towel tighter around me. What if what he said was true and he wouldn't hurt me that he really just needed his mate. No Eclipse no you can't take the chance he has a pack and what would they do to you. I scrunched up the note got dressed then burned it. No matter what he said I wouldn't go be his mate I just can't take the chances I wasn't in the position besides turns out he's a perv.