"Elaborate."

"Call an ally or someone he wouldn't expect and ask them to contact him and become 'allies' with him. Have them pretend to wanna take you down and want to work with him." He shrugs.

We would have to work out a few minor details but we could get it to work, all that's left is to wait for Raven to wake up and follow the plan.

•••

It's been a total of 5 weeks and Raven is still in a coma. The treatment to the toxin had finished today. Jaxon and Dante had left two weeks ago and would be back today. I visited Raven every morning and night. I'm really hoping she would wake up soon.

Tyler has been crying non-stop ever since Jaxon left. He  throws huge tantrums and hates when people try to pick him up or calm him down. Aria has just been distant from everyone but a little less with me than others. Enzo has been helping me keep the mafia together and Alfonzo is trying to help with Tyler.

Jaxon and Dante should be landing in about two hours. I was about to go get Tyler so we could go pick them up together. I walked to Tyler's room and knocked on the door, when I didn't hear anything I stepped in the room and saw Tyler's red and puffy face, passed out. Poor kiddo.

I kneeled down next to Tyler and gently shook him awake. "Hey buddy! Jaxon is gonna be here in a few hours, do you wanna go see him with me?" I asked Tyler softly. He sat up and nodded while rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Are we gonna see mommy too?" He asked as I picked him up.

"Yeah buddy! I was thinking we could all visit her for awhile, how does that sound?" He just nodded his head and laid it on my shoulder. I grabbed a blanket and then went down to the black SUV waiting for us. I kept Tyler in my lap so he could sleep peacefully on the way there.

•••

Tyler was currently sitting in Jaxons lap and we were on the way to the hospital. Jaxon made it possible for him to run his mafia while he stayed here in Italy for awhile. I was exhausted but happy they were here.

I laid my head on Dante's shoulder, he didn't seem to mind. I won't lie, I missed him and his annoying behavior.

•••

Ravens POV

He stalked towards me, I was in and out of consciousness.

'Wake up you worthless slut!'

'You will never be Donna'

'I wish I never had you!'

He kept yelling and yelling.

Beep
Beep
BEEP

I opened my eyes and looked around....everything was dark. No no no no no.....this can't be happening.

I started thrashing around, and screaming. I wanted out. Get me out!!!

I felt someone hold me down, I was panicking so I didn't bother to look until I heard his voice.

"Shhh Raven it's okay, your safe." I turned my head and saw Jaxon. I started to relax and slow down my breaths. He put his hand on my cheek which I instantly leaned into.

"Mommy?"

My head snapped in the direction of the voice and of course, there was Tyler sitting up and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Yes it's mommy, come here baby." He slowly waddled over to me and Jaxon lifted him up before placing him on my lap. Tyler wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back then looked at Jaxon.