Chapter 20<3

Jaxons POV

Sunlight spilled into the living room, causing me to groan as I involuntary woke up. Today would be the first day without Tyler.

I figured today would be harder on Raven the most, so I sat up and walked into the kitchen. I make her some coffee and walked to her room. As I opened the door I noticed the bed made and a white piece of paper on her bed.

No...
No No No.....
Fuck....

Before I could control myself I bursted through Arlen's room. Beyond pissed off, scared, and so much more.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I all but roared.

"What the fuck man?" Arlen groaned.

"Raven. She is missing. She left." I started pacing back and forth.

"SHE WHAT?!?" Arlen shot up from his bed.

I threw the note at him, beyond pissed off. I thought we were in this together? I watched as Arlen bursted into Arkin's room, splashing a cup of cold water on his face.

Arkin shot up from the bed, lunging at Arlen.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?"

"Raven left! She is basically on a suicide mission ass wipe!!" Arlen hissed back at Arkin.

Before Arlen or Arkin could say anything I heard a huff at the door. I looked to see Lizzy leaning against the door way with a bored expression on her face. Her hair was poking in all different directions and she just stared at us.

"Y'all really don't know her that well, do you? That dumb bitch won't do shit without a plan. She wouldn't risk her life so carelessly especially with knowing Tyler will be coming back. She is either at 1 of 13 places. The mafia warehouse or at one of the 12 safe houses." Lizzy yawned at the end.

I knew she would never do anything without a plan but surely she just put herself in danger. Marcel had consistently been 2 steps ahead of us.

"Doesn't matter! We still need to be there to protect her!!" Arlen growled at Lizzy

"Calm down, and don't growl your not a damn dog. If y'all really must be there for her, go to the mafia house and look for her." Lizzy snapped back

Ravens POV

I have very limited time to set all this up before Marcel comes to "collect" me.

I connected the safe house cameras to my laptop and let Vince connect to them to.

The plan was to be tied up to a chair, per help of a mafia member and look unconscious while tied to said chair. I know Marcel would want to 'wake me up' the most unpleasant way possible so I'd have to be prepared for whatever that is.

He would untie me and most likely start to throw me around, thinking I'm weak and unable to fight back. The idiot would leave his guards outside though, I just know it. So when he wasn't expecting to, I'd stab him in the Achilles with a blade hidden in my hair. He would be dehabilitated but not dead. I'd then take the gun in the closet and kill his guards outside then take him to the mafia cells.

I don't regret not telling anyone in the house before I left because I know I would have been stopped.

Just as I'm about to set some things up, I get a text from UNKNOWN.

Arlens POV

I run my hands through my hair, wishing this would just be over. I want Raven home, safe and sound.

I get up and start to walk to the bathroom just as my phone goes off, signaling a call coming through.

I hit the answer button and hold it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Arlen, take Raven to the house. I'll meet you there, she is safe now but still has unfinished business to deal with." I hear Amber's voice come through the phone.

"What are you talking about Amber?"

"Marcel is in my.......erm care? Not that I care much about him but I'll bring him to you guys so she can finish him off."

"Alright...."

The line goes dead after that. I text Arkin about Amber and what she said before hopping in the shower.

I let the warm water cascade down my back.

Raven is safe.
I just wish she was mine.
Mine to protect.
Mine to love.
Mine to kiss.
Mine to comfort.

Truly, she doesn't know Jaxons true colors because she is blinded by love.

That's gonna change, and soon she will realize me and Arkin are better for her.

A/N: Hey loves, this chapter is basically a filler but haven't been feeling good this week so it might be a little bit longer of a wait on chapters being posted till I feel better.

Stay safe and wear your masks❤️