Chapter 5

(The story will be changed a bit for (Y,N) to take some of the spotlight)

(Y,N) POV

After our battle with Validar we were talking to a bishop about their adventure to here and the shield their mother gave to them, it was a strange shield, for it had 5 spots that looked like they were meant for some sort of ball or something, I wasn't sure so I just sat back and listened to the conversation.

(the Shield of Flames just imagine theirs a hole to the center, and no dragon)

Rowan: And that's what Mother said when she gave us the shield. You've got to help us!

Bishop: So lady Yelena is... Very well, then you must listen to me carefully.

Bishop: This is the Aytolis legend of the Shield of Flames and the Chaos Dragon, Velezark. Long, long ago, this world faced a dire threat. Velezark appeared, opening Outrealm Portals to other worlds. Monsters--Outrealm friends--surged forth and attacked the people.

Lianna: And that's exactly what's happening now.

Bishop: Indeed, It's also said that people from the connected worlds emerged.

Robin: In other words, us

Lianna: What happened to the Chaos Dragon?

Bishop: Legend says the world was when the shield of flames sealed him away. But with Outrealm Portals reappearing. the Chaos Dragon may be free again.

Rowan: So kill a big bad dragon? We can do it!

I face palm at Rowan for being a idiot at the moment, for he did not realize how serious the situation was.

(Y,N): Rowan, you do know that if we fail all will die in this world, and possibly all of the others will die to.

Rowan: It's nothing we can't do together.

Bishop: If he is at his full strength, you wont be able to kill him. He's simply too strong...

Bishop: However, it you awakened the Shield of Flames, you could seal him away again. That would close the Outrealm portals, and the Outrealm Fiends would vanish. Chrom, was it? You and your friends would likely return to your worlds, too.

Chrom: Then...what do we need to do to awaken the Shield of Flames?

Bishop: That power resides in the Gleamstones carried by hero's from other worlds.

Lianna: These heroes... Do you mean Chrom and the others?!

Bishop: Yes, but once you acquire all the Gleamstones, their is one more Gleamstone you must get, it can only be unlock after all of the other Gleamstones are acquired the final one doesn't have to be a hero, it must come from someone who has the power of gods and demons, and has defeated those beings.