Chapter 1

(The photo on top is you clothing pick any just those two)

20XX

(Y,N) POV

I was relaxing on the couch reading a book with headphones on listening to lofi hip hop while minding my own business, it has bean awhile since any fight in the multiverse began and I was bored to death since nothing new came out, not even a new game.

(Y,N): *Sighs*

I look a my mechanical right arm, wondering what I can think of to upgrade it.

(Y,N): Maybe some more speed to keep up with my body?

(Y,N): Ugh! there's nothing to do anymore I wish something exciting would happen!!!

(Y,N): .

(Y,N): Dangit it didn't work!!

I got up and went to get a bottle of coke not noticing the person coming from behind

????: Heh heh heh.

????: Yahhh!!!

Out of instinct I turn around and kick them in the face launching them across the house.

(Y,N): .. Opps, sorry.

????: OUCH!! Hey!! you don't have to kick me!!!

(Y,N): Hey you were the one who came up to me and you should know I could have kick you wehave bean living in the same roof for awhile, and besides your me.

The other me got up from the wreckage, and what I notice is that he's wearing a jaguar pj jump suit, which was also super baggy, which since he was another me I called him Jaguar, since he likes jaguars a lot, don't ask.

Jaguar: Whatever man! (Pouts)

Jaguar: I'm bored there's nothing to do all the others went back to their own universe but I don't have anywhere to go.

(Y,N): Maybe if you made friends then you could have some fun. (drinks a coke)

Jaguar: Same to you!!

(Y,N): At least I'm not complaining like a girl.

Jaguar: Just a few minutes ago you were complaining that nothing fun was happening, your bored as I am!

(Y,N): *Sigh*

Jaguar: Don't sigh me!

Jaguar: I wish something would happen to!

At that moment a portal open at my feet sucking me but not before I saying.

(Y,N): Thanks Jaguar!

Jaguar: Hey don't leave me!!!

And then I left him . only to forget something

(Y,N): Ohh c'mon!!!

(Y,N): I forgot my swords and clothing!!!

All I had now was just my baggy jacket some pants, and high top shoes, and some headphones with my phone, but the most helpful thing I could use in this new world was my arm, since it was mechanical I had all kind of weapon specs to use in case of danger.

when I got out of the portal I notice a few things while here.

(Y,N): (Thought) Is it just me or is this a time where knights existed?

I was in the middle of the forest having no idea where I am, I looked around trying to find the nearest city.

????: Woah!!!!

I feel something impact me as I then fall with this thing hitting the ground and passing out for a bit.

Time skip~