Chapter 1

As the truck stopped at the creepy motel I hugged myself as it was vary cold as as lightning flashed Courage clung on uncle Eustace like a scarf as all of us get out of the truck and into the motel as Eustace then rung the bell as a cat came up from behind the counter and looked at all of us but when he looked at me he blushed and turned away as he says "welcome to the Katz motel I'm Katz...would you please sigh in" as he then snap's his fingers three times and point's to a sigh that says 'no dogs allowed' "no Dogs allowed" he says as uncle Eustace started to walk outside as I followed them out as Eustace ties Courage up and then scares him as Aunt Muriel hits him in the head with her bag and she then hands him the truck keys as he then goes to the motel and mumbles the way there as Muriel puts a blanket on him and gives him a kiss on the head and also walks away, crouching down I pet Courage " hey its ok Courage if you want I can bring you another blanket" as Courage nodded and the shivered walking inside I  went up to the room as I heard the bath water running and Eustace was in bed about to sleep going to the closet I grab a blanket and go back outside to see a shivering Courage and put another blanket on him as he seamed to smile and hugged the blanket as I walk back inside as Katz was there to behind the counter I just decided to ignore him and walked back to the room as I felt his eyes following me as I entered to room and for some reason I was very sleepy as I then grabbed another blanket from the closet as I looked down as my eyes widened as I saw a human skull and bones as I scream and dropped the blanket as Muriel also screamed as Courage burst in and we both looked at each other and then at Muriel who was holding a spider " Courage, (y/n) go get help" as we both then ran to Eustace and tried to wake him up but to no avail as both of us ran back the Muriel who was still struggling to hold the spider " Courage (y/n) did you get any help" Muriel asked half yelling as we ran back to see Eustace but he was gone " where is he" I said freaking out  " lets go to Katz maybe he can help" Courage then shook his head as I ran towards the office Courage following trying to not lets me get there and slamming the door in his face I walk us to the counter no one was there but the private room was open as I slowly walked towards to door and opened it to see a spider web and in the middle was Eustace in trapped inside a web cocoon like thing as I screamed seeing a spider coming closer to him as a paw covered my mouth " You know sweetheart my spiders always wanted a mom" as a shiver went down my spine as Courage hit him in the head with a floor board and then killed the spider with the board and grabbed Eustace who was somehow still asleep "going somewhere" Katz said closing the door wile holding a box as Courage threw Eustace at him knocking him over "you shouldn't have done that"  as both of us started running down some stairs and entered a  dark room " I'm usually fine with dark rooms but now I'm not" as the lights came on showing spiders in jars everywhere as Courage screamed and broke the door down as I ran behind him as I lightly here "you shouldn't have done that" as we still where running and when I quickly turned around he was following us but instead or running he was walking and then both of us ran into a dead end turning around Katz was there in the shadows " There is no place to run and no place to hide" "Why are you doing this" "It's simple sweetheart" he said coming closer to me as he then grabbed my waist and dipped me like a dance "no one leaves the Katz motel" as he then spun me around as I landed on a chair and when I did iron straps came and strapped me there " A little sport before dying dear boy" as they start playing with a ball hitting it agents the wall and looked at each other and soon Courage was getting hurt and tired wile Katz was perfectly fine and was taking this as a joke and when the ball hit Courage's head I gasped and I got more shivers when he cracked his head side to side and stood over Courage "Now your going to learn why no one ever check's out of the Katz motel" as he started to laugh and pulled a spider from no where and hovered it over Courage as Courage howled as Katz continued laughing when Muriel hit him in the head the the racket he used earlier as he dropped the spider it went away and he then got knocked out "Courage,(y/n) where leaving the service is horrible" she said walking away " well Courage can you help me out" he nodded and went to a switch and pulled it releasing me "Thanks Courage" "no problem" I then grabbed him and held him like a plushie while skipping towards the truck and when I got there and in Muriel was already there in the drivers seat while Eustace was still asleep in the cocoon "That's a fine blanket grandpa has on maybe we should get you two one" "I'm fine" I say as Courage stays silent for a few seconds then screams.