Chapter 3

Sitting on my bean bag I played on my phone when its suddenly started raining then two knocks broke the silence " oh Courage dear can you get then" Muriel asked as Courage then opened the door and I could see Katz and Cajun fox before Courage screamed and closed the door "Courage that was rude" Muriel said as she then stood up and walked to the door and opens it "oh why hello" "Hello mam me and my 'friend' where wondering if we could stay the night so the rain can stop" Katz said Muriel then nodded and let them in as I quickly shifted my eyes back to my phone but I could feel there eyes on me before Muriel dragged them into the kitchen I then went onto the weather it would stop raining in the morning the room was silent except for Courage's small wines I stood up and pulled Courage up as I held him like a baby before walking towards the kitchen "I think something is wrong, it's to quiet" I say before putting Courage down before I heard my name being called by Muriel and walking in the kitchen I see Muriel tied up inside a cooking pot and without saying anything I turn around and grab Courage and run outside to the barn "Alright Courage I will make a distraction while you get Muriel out" he nodded with a worried look.

1 day ago 

Katz and Cajun fox where dreaming of the same thing or person really...(y/n). Even thought to two did not know each other they each felt like they would meet soon...and they were right.In the middle of the night two people walk together side by side and those two where Katz and Cajun fox 1 hour ago them bumped into each other and when one picture of the same girl fell from there pockets they both realized they were in love with the same girl and how they got the picture no one knows. Both then made a agreement that they would share the girl even if they dislike each other.Katz disliked Cajun's loud talking, reckless behavior and talk backs and Cajun disliked Katz joykill personality,one word response and wanna be first.

Present time (y/n) pov

I ran back to the door and walked in "heya doll~" Cajun said as he put his arm around my neck my eyes quickly go to Muriel and Courage was picking her up from the window "yes it is nice to see you too sweetheart" Katz said as he put his arm around me so I was trapped in-between them before they put me in a chair at the table with a vegetable soup on it Cajun then grabbed a spoon full and shoved it in my mouth I swallowed it and it actually wants half bad "thanks doll I made it myself" Cajun said before a loud thwack was heard as both of the animals where on the ground with Muriel holding a frying pan "no one feeds my niece...but me" I felt scared and proud at the same time I then stand up dust myself off before grabbing the two villains by there tails and throwing them outside "stupid villains" I mudder before slamming the door and going back to my bean bag and hey it stopped raining but then there was another knock at the door this time I open it to see a woman with one eye and sharp teeth I then slam the door as Eustace comes down in his pajamas "who was that?""no one important.