Chapter 4

" Oh Courage, (y/n), Eustace" Muriel said while walking out of the kitchen " I decided we all should go camping""sorry aunt Muriel but me and this chair are best friends now" I said as I did not want to go "me neither" Eustace said before grumbling and going back to his newspaper. " I also heard that there is a hidden treasure"  Eustace was then up with camping gear everywhere on his body "well let's go" he said "Fine" I groan before standing up.

Time skip

I was walking with the others grumbling " I don't want to sleep on this stupid floor in a stupid tent" "Oh (y/n) quit complaining you will have lots of fun dear." Muriel says as she sets up a lawn chair to sit on after a long walk, Courage jumps on her lap and starts to fall asleep. Eustace walks away from the group after setting up the tents a shovel in hand "I'm gonna go find me treasure" he says walking off. I sigh and set up a fire before grabbing a stick and go to my bag where i hid some tape and a knife, a gasp interrupts my thought as i turn and see Courage wide awake looking at me, "You didn't see anything" I tell him and from his point of view i must have looked threatening. I finish taping them together making a spear, I then (secretly) hide it in my sleeping bag, leaving the tent I spot Muriel making some soup, Eustace still was gone. After eating it slowly turned night, going into our tents. Courage decided to sleep with me tonight ( I didn't mind thought he was nice and soft) I then fell asleep holding my baby in my hands (my spear, not Courage).

I woke up hearing talking outside the tent, Courage was also up, shaking, the tent zipper was then slowly opening but before it could fully open I stabbed the figure with my spear a 'yowch' reaching us both. The zippy quickly opens and red arm and hand grab Courage yanking him out of the tent, another hand grabs the rim of my shirt and yanks me out making me drop my spear. I look up to see Katz " You shouldn't have done that sweetheart" he says not wanting to look at him I look away to see Cajun tieing up Muriel who was still asleep. " heya doll" he says quickly coming over to us. " You know I have a summer home up here, luckily we stal-heard you were coming up here so we thought it would be a good idea" " I'm sorry where you going to say you were stalking me to see were we where going, wow creepy much" I say  almost wanting to laugh at how stupid they are" shh doll, lets go" Cajun said before Katz picked me up bridal style before starting to walk away Cajun ( I think) glaring at him.

time skip

We finally reach the small home, Cajun caring me (during the walk they would not stop bickering on who got to hold me so much so I said that every 5 minutes they should switch off, all I wanted was some quiet during my kidnaping) to the door as Katz opens it, The place was not as bad as I thought it was nice and clean with a super fluffy couch. I was set down by the two before being squished by them. " Hopefully that stupid dog of yours didn't follow us, and if he did the trap would most likely get him" a few seconds after Katz said that a thwing and a yelp where heard " speak of the devil" Katz says the two getting up and tying me up before walking out the door. My eyes widen when Courage dives head first into the window glass shattered all over the floor as he looks all beaten up. Grabbing my still tied up body we jump out of the window before running back to the camp two jells behind us.

Time skip

When we were back at the camp Muriel sleeping on a real bed, Courage untied me while still looking around, I give him a soft smile" Thanks Courage...also where is my spear" He fearfully giggles before handing me my broken spear I was going to yell but one already cut me off "Stupid dog" I here Cajun say before a wicked smile comes over my face before I quickly hide behind a tree, finding two big rocks, I pick them up before looking back at Courage only to find Katz and Cajun cornering him. " Where is she dog" Katz asks, I quickly and quietly go behind them hitting their head with the rock both falling unconscious, I look over to Courage " lets get the hell out of here" I say before walking away.

Time skip

"See (y/n) you had a fun time" Muriel says a smile on her face "eh it was ok" I say " but I have the feeling we forgot something important"" well if we forgot it, it must not be important" Muriel says.

"WE FORGOT EUSTACE"