Chapter 5

"The fresh air, the blue sea, the sky forever... Boys and (y/n) where going on vacation" Muriel said with excitement in her voice "Sorry to burst your bubble Aunt Muriel but we went on vacation three times this week and and its only wednesday, plus each time I get kidnapped either by a cat, a fox or both working together." "Ble Ble Ble I ain't getting out of this chair" " And i ain't leaving this house"

On the cruise ship

"HOW DID I GET HERE" I yell looking around frantically to see the ocean in front of me " god I hate cutaways" I mumble to myself before sitting on a randomly placed chair. Muriel was playing Bingo, Eustace was still in his chair and Courage was sea sick. "See (y/n) nothing bad has happened" I sigh before slinking further down into the chair. Suddenly an alarm goes off, the captain running in front of us, "god damn it" I mutter to myself before the ship goes to a slightly crooked angel and then back down "No damage as you where" says the captain walking back from where he came. "Bingo" Muriel says as the final number was called, I smile but that was quickly turned into a frown when the sirens came on again 'titlewave' screamed the captain before he jumped of the ship the ship getting turned with all of us flying off.

time skip

It was almost night time the four of us being stuck on a deserted island, my face was stuck on a fron my arms and legs crossed and for a second I shiver like someone was watching me.

time skip

I yawn and stretch my limbs after a nights sleep, I look over and see Courage carving sad faces on some coconuts his eyes blue, he must have stayed up all night protecting us, what a good boy. Muriel and Eustace both wake up a few minutes after me, I almost jolt in shock when Katz appeared in front of us.

"Hello welcome to klub Katz, Im Katz your host" "hello Im Muriel and this is my husband Eustace and my niece (y/n)" "Where's my Chair and what kind of club are you running here" " A resort,five star" "oh looks like were going to have our vacation after all" " I bet 25 bucks it's a sham and were going to be guinea pigs" I say to myself.

"Your accommodations awate,can I help you with your luggage" "We have none we where ship retched" I say his eyes continuing to stare at me "Pity" he says. The others walk in front of me as I look around stopping a few seconds before I bump into Katz "Well dear your hands seams heavy may I hold it for you " "Your pick up lines wont work on me Cat " I say before walking up to and besides Courage. We finally reach some huts, Katz giving my own saying 'three per hut' I was also given my own robe which was nice and cozy. I sniff the coconut drink in front of me before deciding that a soda would be better, walking outside it seams like Courage had the same idea, I walk to the soda machine and besides him as he pulls out a quarter and puts it in, imagine my surprise when the soda screen lifts up to show the face of the captain telling us to leave the island and the bad things have happened here, Courage then runs away before a soda pops out, I quickly look around and take the soda and chug it before and throwing the empty bottle into the recycling bin next to him. I walk back to the place seeing Courage trying to stop the two from going to the spa, I look over to the spa door to read the sign that says 'no dogs allowed' while Eustace tie's Courage up to the tree, the two enter while Katz opens the door for me " would you like to enter sweetheart" " I would rather stay a week with my brother" I say standing right next to Courage. After a few seconds I hear lets of mechanical machinery going on I start to worry about what's going on in there, as I try to get Courage of the leash I stop when I hear Muriel scream Courage during that time untwists his head like a screw and then back on, I then grab Courage and run as fast as I can at the door but it does open as it is locked, still holding onto Courage I bolt around to the back only to see Katz taking a washing machine Muriel away " Courage, (y/n) oh Courage,(y/n) HELPPP" after a few seconds a wrecking ball Eustace starts going in the same way only for Courage to scream.

After following the two for a little bit we both end up in what looks like to be a old colosseum but when we try to go in gates shut in front of us Courage starts to climb the wall while I continue to look in through the gates before something hit the back of my head. 

I wake up my head spinning and the light blinding me, after blinking a few times I look around to see myself tied to a chair my legs free but my arms clamped with metal on the arms of the chair I try to look around but two paws on my shoulder stop me. I knew who it was " Katz..." I say making my voice deep while looking state ahead " hello there dear I hope you like the show...after all it will be your first one""what do you mean by that" "well you see doll after this i'm thinking about turning you into something that can't leave me, a doll if you will but don't worry I will keep all of your looks just going to make it so you can't leave me ever" he then sits in the classic red chair I know before starting the fight. I look on in horror as the two fight Eustace managing to hit Muriel once and i won't lie I winced when that happened.I stopped watching the fight after Eustace got a few more hits in, I look up after I hear a helicopter sound only to see Courage turned himself into one. " Whelp its time to go" I say looking to Katz before breaking the restraints and hopping on Muriel as Courage lifter her up, Katz sighed hearts pretty much in his eyes " I always wanted a strong woman...wait a minute that my doll and washing machine".

After a few minutes we landed on a boat, me sitting on the deck " I'm glad we finally got our vacation" "just remind me to not go on vacations' for a while and to sleep in" I stand up and walk over to the raining looking over to the island puffs of smoke coming off of it "god I love this show"