♥ TAURUS love compatibility

------- Taurus is my Zodiac Sign.

ARIES: March 21 - April 19

TAURUS: April 20 - May 20

GEMINI: April 20 - May 20

CANCER: June 21 - July 22

LEO: July 23 - August 22

VIRGO: August 23 - September 22

LIBRA:  September 23 - October 22

SCORPIO: October 23 - November 21

SAGITTARIUS: November 22 - December 21

CAPRICORN: December 22 - January 19

AQUARIUS: January 20 - February 18

PIECES: February 19 - March 20

♥ Taurus and Aquarius. The attraction between Air and Earth... how long can it last? Not too long, if you ask the stars. 

Your Aquarius has a special charm, mysterious and seductive. At the beginning (s)he is distant, even cold, analytical, intellectualist (the sign of inventors!), and his/her mind will fascinate you. Aquarius people are often geniuses in their professions, everything new attracts them, technical issues are not a problem to them and they seriously consider the next day. 

They say Aquarius' role on Earth is to break the existing structures and replace them with better ones. And a Taurus is very terrified when (s)he hears these two words ("structure" and "break") in the same sentence. Taurus is into stability, fixed things, and (s)he can hardly decide to get rid of his/her old pair of shoes, let alone change the world! Why not keep what we have?, asks Taurus, and Aquarius starts telling him/her about the new technologies that will revolutionize the world! 

Taurus lives in the present, Aquarius in the future... an important difference that will often stay in the way of communication. You like being highly thought of, you care about what people say, while Aquarius has no interest in such things.

Taurus and Capricorn? Earth again and again. Can a goat live under the same roof with a bull? Of course it can! The Taurus-Capricorn relationship is a highly promising one. 

Taurus and Capricorn are both Earth signs, which means that you think alike and understand each other, even "feel" each other intuitively. 

First of all, Capricorn inspires you, because he is not the man/woman to stay down the valley - the goat has to climb up the hills and the rocks to be at ease: (s)he is ambitious and persevering. It is at the top of the mountain that the Capricorn feels good and (s)he has enough patience and tenacity to reach his/her goals. Capricorn is very hardworking. When (s)he gets down to work, (s)he commits himself to it and gives his best. 

Just like you, Capricorn knows how to deal with money and especially what to do with it, so you won't be in danger regarding the domestic resources. Your life together will be harmonious because you both know from your own experience what the other wants or needs. 

Although Capricorn often has a very high sense of humor, (s)he is governed by Saturn, the planet of seriousness and of lessons taught by life, and that makes him/her more responsible, more careful, even more pessimistic: (s)he always expects the worse. You will often see a Capricorn in love expecting disappointments: this is Saturn's influence.

♥ Taurus and Sagittarius? Don't expect loveliness and fireworks! You have to work hard to stay by a Sagittarius' side, and especially to make such a Jupiter native stay by your side! Everything is so different with you two... 

You'll find out that Sagittarius is full of energy and optimism. And (s)he will regard your caution as a sign of pessimism... Sagittarius likes living life to the full and especially traveling, while you, dear Taurus, like habits, arranged and well-planned things, and the idea of packing and wandering seven years in Tibet doesn't sound too good to you... 

Sagittarius is a mutable sign, though, meaning flexible, adaptable. In conclusion, if you manage to win his/her love, (s)he'll make more compromises than you are willing to make and (s)he'll try to change (something that you strongly reject, even as an idea). 

The only problem that requires attention is that of traveling, because your Sagittarius really loves it, (s)he likes going out, doing sport, while the immobile Taurus prefers a good meal and a movie on TV.

♥ Taurus and Virgo? Earth and Earth: an excellent combination. If you have found a Virgo, don't ever let him/her go! 

Taurus and Virgo are both Earth signs, consequently you both want the same things: much money and free time for cultural activities. The Virgins are the highly cautious ones (What if...?), and Taurus is the "soul curer" of the zodiac, so you are a perfect match. 

Virgo has so many fears and worries because (s)he has a keen sense of responsibility, of duty. Virgo is afraid (s)he'll disappoint the people around him/her, friends, bosses, neighbors... You, dear Taurus, are as perseverant as Virgo is, but you don't worry that much and, besides that, you like giving advice and comforting people, so you've found your pair in a Virgo... 

Taurus' purpose in life is peace and harmony. And Virgo will offer you both. But, of all his/her qualities, Virgo's faithfulness and devotion will be the most attractive to you: (s)he's an upright person, a man/woman of the right sort of timber. 

Virgo's sharp mind will fascinate you (for (s)he's governed by Mercury that is good at communicating). Virgo is also well organized and that will help you two set some habits that you like so much.

♥ Taurus and Pisces? sensual Earth and dreaming lakes... 

For a Taurus, Pisces is indeed a perfect match, with his/her weird poetry, with the sensitiveness, understanding and spirit of sacrifice that characterize this native governed by Neptune, the dream and mysticism giver. 

Pisces will teach you the subtlety of living life at an artistic level, the altruism, and you could take him/her out sometimes, help your Pisces trust him/herself and especially give him/her a material base (Pisces are not into money and don't care about these earthly matters), teach him/her how to administer money and not to allow the others to take advantage of him/her. 

You'll feel good together and your Pisces will understand and appreciate you very much, because (s)he admires and respects firmness and perseverance, shores and lands that (s)he can rely on. But you'll soon realize that your Pisces has no sense of reality! That's ok, you'll say, you have enough common sense for both of you. Moreover, the Pisces native likes being dominated, so from this point of view (s)he's the perfect for you, dear Taurus. 

Pisces doesn't have a very prominent ego (some still wonder if this sunsign has or doesn't have a personality of its own!), for Pisces is the Water that takes the shape of any pot, therefore (s)he'll adapt very quickly to your lifestyle. Besides, a cold shower of realism doesn't hurt every now and then and (s)he's capable of appreciating good advice. Pisces won't rely on you too much though: most often (s)he has his/her own plans and projects.

♥ Taurus and Libra? What happens when Air invades the Earth?... That's exactly what happens, an invasion... 

If you have your eyes set on a Libra, I probably don't have to tell you how much (s)he likes talking, and talking, and talking... About anything: philosophy, psychology or the price of strawberries in comparison to the one of onions. You have a strong, rational mind, but at one point you'll start wondering if it's really necessary to talk about all this when you are tired from work and all you want is to sit down in your armchair and relax while reading the newspaper (Taurus is addicted to habits). 

Libra is an Air sign, (s)he has to travel, at least in his/her mind; if (s)he can't wander, (s)he has to talk in compensation! Libra's avid mind needs new topics all the time, new "tests", intellectual nourishment. 

Libra is very often undecided, but only because (s)he can see both sides of a problem so well. If your Libra asks for your opinion, (s)he wants to see if (s)he hasn't left something out, because (s)he feels an inner need to find "justice", "the right answer", "the truth" or, better, "the middle course": the equilibrium. This indecision of Libra will annoy you but it only means that Libra is trying to adjust his/her scales. Anyway, you won't get rid of Libra's conversations, so give him/her a chance.

♥ Taurus and Aries? What does Fire do when it encounters Earth, sand or stone? It moves on, trying to find things that are easier to digest... And Earth, if it's not a rock, can be turned into a work of art, if the Fire has the necessary time and patience... 

There couldn't have been two people more different from each other than you! Aries is fast, impetuous and anxious, while you, dear Taurus, are calm, inflexible, and equally stubborn (you both have horns!). Aries is full of ideas, projects, and you... will take a close look at this creature at some point and ask yourself: "ok, but if it's all right the way it is, why change it?" 

Noisy and enthusiastic, Aries can exhaust many people's resources... especially Taurus'. Aries has to have the final word, to win, to be at the top! Don't even think about telling an Aries what to do and how to do it, because you'll find yourself hit by flames when you expect the least. 

Aries is the power of life, the intense ego... This is when you could make your appearance, as an anchor in his/her delirious life: you could be a stabile shore in Aries' stormy life. Taurus' calm and rational approaches could be useful to an Aries, on the condition that you make him/her understand and pay attention to other universes except the one whose Sun is him/herself.

♥ Taurus and Virgo? Earth and Earth: an excellent combination. If you have found a Virgo, don't ever let him/her go! 

Taurus and Virgo are both Earth signs, consequently you both want the same things: much money and free time for cultural activities. The Virgins are the highly cautious ones (What if...?), and Taurus is the "soul curer" of the zodiac, so you are a perfect match. 

Virgo has so many fears and worries because (s)he has a keen sense of responsibility, of duty. Virgo is afraid (s)he'll disappoint the people around him/her, friends, bosses, neighbors... You, dear Taurus, are as perseverant as Virgo is, but you don't worry that much and, besides that, you like giving advice and comforting people, so you've found your pair in a Virgo... 

Taurus' purpose in life is peace and harmony. And Virgo will offer you both. But, of all his/her qualities, Virgo's faithfulness and devotion will be the most attractive to you: (s)he's an upright person, a man/woman of the right sort of timber. 

Virgo's sharp mind will fascinate you (for (s)he's governed by Mercury that is good at communicating). Virgo is also well organized and that will help you two set some habits that you like so much.

♥ Taurus and Taurus? Here's a solid relationship! You are both so possessive and devotion is so important to both of you that the relationship could last for a very long time. 

You like being able to trust a partner - and you can certainly trust a Taurus like you! Taurus likes taking the time to show his/her feelings and since you are both so sensual, so fond of touching (your sense of shapes is very keen), you'll surely have dream moments together. 

Taurus is governed by Venus, so you both like elegant, qualitative things and the pleasures of life are not to be neglected by either of you, whether it is about eating or making love. Those governed by the planet of beauty need beauty almost instinctively. 

You'll get along perfectly from this point of view: you both like comfort, you're practical, polite, tolerant, and you make a pair to which stability is more important than anything.

♥ Taurus and Gemini? Inflexible Earth and adolescent wind?... You'll both have to change very much in order to make this relationship work... 

Each sign of the zodiac has the qualities that the preceding sign lacks... Gemini is right after Taurus so they aren't very careful when they throw themselves into a project, don't count ten times before cutting (in fact, they don't even count) and they know that dreams and occasions disappear when you take too much time to decide... The Gemini native takes risks, is sharp-minded, witty in conversations, very versatile and changing and has a unique gift for communication! Gemini is the best at it... You need roots though, considered risks, safe methods and caution in everything. 

Gemini can live in a suitcase, that's how much (s)he feels the need to travel, to walk, to go to friends' houses, exhibitions, dinner-parties, anywhere, but not home. And this is exactly what you want most: to be able to stay at home, next to someone, in a comfortable home away from the crazy world. 

Gemini is neither too attracted to material possessions, (s)he feels like (s)he's drawn backwards by these earthly things, but that's exactly what you want from life. Your goals are so different! And the fast amazing pace of a Gemini native almost scares the quiet Taurus that walks patiently and slowly and doesn't try new things just for the sake of adventure.

♥ Taurus and Cancer? Earth and overwhelming Water? Yes, you've found the right partner. You both want the same things: a family, a home, stability, safety... You are both sensual, and Cancer's almost telepathic powers will guess your wishes before they are uttered. Your Cancer will take care of you, will offer you a harmonious home... how could such a relationship not work? 

Money means very much to both Taurus and Cancer natives, so you can afford to spend and you can count on Cancer's being aware of the fact that (s)he has to work for his/her family, as much as you are aware of it. Cancer is a little thrifty, even thriftier than you are, dear Taurus, so you'll be the one spending more. 

As for savings, Cancer buys the most up-dated machinery and keeps improving it, or the most expensive coat which (s)he'll wear for 15 years. Taurus makes investments and only afterwards spends what's left. You both know what perseverance is, you are both economical and patient. Moreover, if Cancer wants something badly, (s)he prefers waiting for the sales or looking in a different store to find it cheaper, which matches your lifestyle very well. Taurus sometimes likes going wild and buying the most elegant/sophisticated things, from famous shops. After all, beauty is so important to a Taurus! 

A Cancer in need of money tightens the purse-strings. A Taurus in need of money finds another job. Anyway, even if your styles are different, the important thing is that you both have the same ideals. Unlike a Leo or a Capricorn, for example, who make money to get respect, a better social position or the others' admiration, you and your Cancer need it to make your life more beautiful.

♥ Taurus and Leo? sensual Earth and theatrical Fire... 

There are many qualities that bring you together... Both Taurus and Leo are possessive and faithful, interested in cultural activities and a neat home. 

But there are so many things that keep you apart! You, dear Taurus, want security in life, a solid base, love proofs, while Leo needs to be in the centre of attention (that is outside home), to be applauded and first of all respected. Leo will fall in love with the compliments Taurus is a master of, and (s)he'll always ask for more... because Leo needs to know (s)he's at the top of the list, number one. And you won't realize that you have to tell him/her all over again how wonderful (s)he is, how beautiful and smart, how generous ((s)he really IS!)... At a certain point, the poor feline will wonder whether you have "unfallen" in love with him/her! So pay attention to this communication obstacle. 

Due to the fact that Leo is good at initiating projects and you are good at putting them into practice, it'll be a perfect combination in this regard: when (s)he encounters a set-back, Leo looks sideways with a "That shouldn't be here, it wasn't in the plan!" expression on his/her face, and you, patiently and tenaciously, will go beyond it or help your Leo understand why the world isn't perfect and why projects of any kind need a solid base too, made of perseverance and resistance.