TW: Self Harm

TW: self harm

He finds out you cut yourself:

Aro:

When he smells the blood, he immediately runs to you.  When he asks what happened, and you say nothing, he grabs your hand. When he witnesses your thoughts, he rolls your sleeves up. At first he is angry with you. He begins to yell, and throw things. While he is yelling you think that he hates you, and there is no point of living. When he touches you again, he looks sad. He tells you he does not hate you, and then cleans your cuts.

Caius:

You were crying in the shower when you relapsed. You and Caius were arguing, and your feeling were crushed. You broke apart your razor by slamming it to the tile, and he walked in on you slicing you thighs. He grabs the razor and chucks it. Caius would clean your cuts, and growl continously. He would blame himself, and keep you by his side at all costs.

Marcus:

It would break Marcus. He would smell the blood, and go searching for it. When he slowly peeled back your clothing and saw them, he nearly sobbed. He gently cleans you. He makes a bath for you, washes your hair, brushes it, put you in PJ's, and then comforts you until you fall asleep. Once your asleep, he reads online, and researches the best way to help you.