Tummy

Aro:

You normal dress formally, but on the rare occasion you dress down, Aro always loved it. You decided to wear a crop top, not thinking much of it. For some reason Aro had an obvious obsession with your tummy. When he saw your outfit, he couldn't take his eyes off of you. He emediatly came up to you, wrapping his hands around your midsection. "Oh dear, why must you temp me so?"

Caius:

You never wore crop tops. You tried to hide your tummy, ashamed of your chub. When Caius came into the room with a cropped sweater for you to try, you couldn't say no. When you looked in the mirror, you teared up. After a few minutes, Caius knocked gently, and wandered in. When he seen your eyes full of tears, he had emediatly rushed to you. "Oh my beutiful, darling girl, look in that mirror. Look how beutiful you are." For the rest of the night he went on and on about how gorgeous you were.

Marcus:

You where putting on a bit of a fashion show for him, showing him what you had bought online. When is came time to show him the swimsuit, he noticed your anxiety. "My queen, my life, my sun moon and stars , I have told you a million times, and I will continue to tell you, the way you look drives me positively wild. I love everything your mind, body, and soul have to offer. Please my sweet, let me see you model that bikini."