Iz*One Wonyoung & Yujin: First Love

Start from the beginning

Ew.

And some of them even fantasizing her in the wrong way.

Those piece of s**ts.

If almost the boys is admiring her,

it means her own bestfriend,Y/n is not being excluded from the list of the boys.

Yes.

Y/n has been crushing on her since their younger days.Being kids.They knew each other since the age of 7.And at that time,Y/n is actually fell for her at the first sight.

But Y/n is different from the other boys.

Like her because of her beauty? Maybe a bit.

Fantasize about her? A little but not in a wrong way! But in a good and minor way.Peace.

Y/n like her,because of her attitude.Her smile makes Y/n's day.Even after Y/n has being bullied,Wonyoung is the one who always be by his side.

Taking care of his wound.

Worried about Y/n's status as the victim of bullying.

For Y/n,that's the most dream girl that he ever want.The one who cares,the one who can give him loves.

Right now,they've arrived infront of their school.And students still wandering around.

Y/n can feels some stares from the boys and disgust feeling from the girls.

Meanwhile Wonyoung,boys starts drooling over her and girls starts to fangirling her as she's a role model to them.

Wonyoung notices the negative vibes from the people to her bestfriend as she assure him that it will be okay and didn't have to worry about it.

They just headed to the class while people just staring at those two.

*Timeskip*

"Okay Class! Good Morning!"

"Good Morning Sir~" Students answered slurry

Right now is the Biology class.Seems bored to the others and even Wonyoung herself except Y/n.

"Where's your energy guys?! Cheer up!! Where's Y/n?" The teacher said loudly but being answered by the silence as it's usually only Y/n is the one who got excited.

And why is it silence? It is because Y/n is going to the restroom,makes the teacher felt lonely without him.

"He went to the restroom sir." Wonyoung said,makes the teacher understand

" *sighs* Alright,first of all again.Thank you for coming to school today,clap your hand for yourself!" No matter how energetic the teacher to cheer up his students,it still being answered by silence that even a fly felt pity for him

" *inhale and exhale* Okay.So,we have a new student here so please being nice with him." The teacher said and the class starts to felt curious

"You can enter now." The teacher said to the student who is standing outside the class.

The class seems in awe and some of girls starts to fall in love at the first sight by his visual.

"Please introduce yourself young man." The teacher allowed him to introduce himself

"Ne,Annyeonghaseyo,Lee Taeseung imnida.I hope we can be friends and have a peace with each other.You all can just call me Taeseung." The student named Lee Taeseung introduced himself and bow.

" The student named Lee Taeseung introduced himself and bow