Itzy Yuna: Still My Lady

The second oneshot from me! This one is for my ultimate bias in girlgroups

Representing,

SHIN YUNA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OlifVia3 You know it haha

Idol:Yuna from Itzy

Genre:Angst

--------------------------------------

Y/n's P.O.V

Yuna and I have been bestfriends since our childhood because we're neighbour at the time where we were born.

But for me,I can't Yuna as my bestfriend anymore.No,not I despise her.

But I like her.

Her side profile,her kindness,her cuteness,her beauty,even the way she ate her food is so...perfect..

But I can't...she has a boyfriend named Choi Soobin.My own bestfriend who betrayed me..

*Flashback*

"Hey Soobin" I called him

"Yeah?" He answered curiously

"Can you help me confess to Yuna this evening? at the rooftop?"

He silenced but then he smiled

"Sure bro,anything for you."

That smile...I can feel something will be happen...

*Timeskip (Still in flashback)*

Soobin's P.O.V

Did Y/n thinks that he can get Yuna? No,because Yuna is mine.MINE!!

I've texted Yuna to come to the rooftop like Y/n asked me to do.But little did he know that his crush will never be his?  *smirks evilly*

The rooftop door open reveals what's mine,Yuna

"Soobin? Why do you want to meet me at-" She cutted off when I kissed her.She seems shocked but in the same time likes it

I breaking the kiss and say "I like you Yuna,for a long time,this feeling can't being hold anymore.So...will you go out with me?"

Yuna then smiled and says "I accept it *smiles*"

Then we start to leans closer to each other until our lips became one

Y/n's P.O.V

What I'm seeing right now is the most painful moment for me

Soobin just took away my crush...FROM ME?!

Half of my inner me said that I should seek for revenge,but the other half said that it's okay and let it go,so I've made my mind to just keep smiling eventhough it hurts.

*Flashback ends*

It has been 1 year passed since that incident..

But although i keep smiling,the wound is still feels hurt.

Imagine that you trust someone with your whole life but he/she just see your 'whole life' like a piece of paper.Just drawing and playing with it and throw it away...Such a betrayal...