Twice Jihyo: Fiction

JIHYO! PARK JIHYO!

Finally a oneshot for her! Actually she's my first bias in Twice and first female bias in Kpop but being the innocent I am,Tzuyu has wrecked me.And now she is my bias wrecker in Twice 😅

Stream I Can't Stop Me!! <3

Idol:Jihyo from Twice

Genre:Angst

By the way,her visual is not a joke😍

------------------------

Y/n's P.O.V

'I want to break up with you.'

'W-what? B-but why?'

'Goodbye L/n Y/n'

'Please Jihyo please...Please don't leave me.I love you so much-'

*Door opens*

'Jihyo dear~ Let's go now~'

'What the? who the hell are you?!'

'What? I'm her boyfriend,Daniel.And who the hell are you?'

'He's nobody dear~ *kiss Daniel*'

'F**k off Y/n,I'm leaving now.'

'I'm tired of you.You're just a burden to me.Goodbye.'

'JIHYO!!!'

'HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!'

'JIHYO!!!'

JIHYO!!!!

' *breathing heavily* That moment...it comes again.'

I just woke up from the nightmare I just dreamt.Or maybe I should say a

memory...

Yes.It's true.Jihyo had broke up with me about almost a year ago.Just for that Daniel guy.

(No hate towards him.He's a good guy.)

Right now,I still can't forget about her.She looks so happy right now...Her smile...The smile that I used to love.But now,it makes me hurt..

*Flashback (A few years ago)*

"H-hi Jihyo...C-can we meet at the rooftop?" I asked nervously to my best friend Jihyo.

"Hmm? If it's that what you want,okay:)" She said while smiling,which makes my heart flutter

*Timeskip (Still in flashback/At the rooftop)*

"Sooooo...what is the point that you want to meet me,Y/n?" she asks and I starts to feel nervous..but its now or never.

'Here comes nothing'

I quickly kiss her on the lips,of course makes her shock by the sudden action.I realized the awkwardness between us and quickly remove his lips from Jihyo.

"I-I'm sorry Jihyo for that sudden kiss..Actually I like you so much.Since you enter this school,I fell in love with you,at the first sight.I'm so- hmppph!!" My words got cutted as Jihyo roughly pull me and kiss me.We kept in that action for a few minutes until she broke it.

"Stupid Y/nie,I like you too you know? Since our childhood,you care about me,you're so kind to me,and actually I want this love,this feeling to be a reality,with you." She said and smiled.

And naturally,our face starts to gets closer,closer and closer.And finally,it makes our lips became one,passionately.

*Flashback end*