(G)I-dle Shuhua: Error

Yeoreoppun!!!😅😆

Hihihi This oneshot is for our cutie cutue maknae!

YEH!

SHU!

HUA!

YEH SHUHUA!!!😍

STAN G-(I)dle you all!!! You'll never regret it!❤️❤️

Idol:Shuhua from G-(I)dle

Genre:A bit of fluff,Angst

OlifVia3 UwU UwU UwU

Let's go to the oneshot!0

-----------------------------

No One's P.O.V

The words you said,it cuts me deep down in my heart...

Very deep...

I tried to forget you...

But I can't...

Y/n and Shuhua was such a happy couple.They known as 'Iron Lovers',as their love are hard and strong like an iron.But..

little did they know,the name that they give to the couple...is real

Want to know why?

Because Shuhua..

She's a cyborg.

The students in their school,the students,the workers,even Y/n doesn't know about Shuhua's identity.

Her mother married to her cyborg father,and there it goes,Shuhua is being a half robot,and a half human.

Shuhua got scared,because she thinks that Y/n will break up with her since she's an extraordinary human being.

Not forget to mention about how they know each other.

*Flashback (Shuhua is 6 years old)*

Shuhua's P.O.V

I'm playing with my toy with my mum and dad in my dad's lab.And suddenly,we heard a car sound from the outside.

I went to the window and saw a couple and a child is in front of the house beside ours.The curiousity peaked in me so much.

"Mum,can I go to them?" I asked,hoping that my mother didn't get mad since I don't have any friends.

"Sure honey,let's go." She said and smiled makes me so happy,starts to jumping around.

*Timeskip (At the outside of the house)*

"Mum,mum,look! There! There they are!" I said to my mum and pulled her hand with me.Meanwhile my dad just chuckled to my actions and got a playful punches by my mum

Then,the family earlier,that I'm so happy to meet them,turn their attention to me,mum,and dad.

"Oh hello there! I'm sure you're the owner of the house besides us right?" The man said while comes to us.

"Ahh..So you're our new neighbours that we've mentioned about?" My dad said makes my dad chuckled and comes to him.

"I'm Mr.Yeh,and you can call me by that name."