The Goodbye (Eps 9)

Say E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Years.

It had been 4 years and I had advanced tremendously from missions and training.

I grew and improved with every method that Dad and Uncle Qrow would teach me whether it be combat, range, or defence.

Mom decided to only teach me of my aura and spent most of her time teaching Ruby and Yang. Now I don't blame her as most of the time the women here are stronger than the males but...That hurt to watch for me...it felt as if I was being left out of Moms eyes.

And as time went on. Everything in the family was going fine...but then started to dwindle when I Hit level 50 in the first year.

I had Unlocked my Blessing, Aura, And other Tabs that I was ecstatic to see and explore.

But when I realised that the Blessing was more of a curse...

.

.

.

It was too late...

After it was permanently activated I realised just how bad it was.

I couldn't control it and it really did some bad damage with how my family saw me.

This blessing apparently has the ability to mess with the minds of others and also cause major and minor events of misfortune. They would randomly fall or nearly get hurt when around me. At first I was confused. I wondered if it was my fault. But then I found out why everything was happening.

My blessing wasn't just an Embarkment of misfortune. It made me a living Negativity Machine. Giving everyone around me unlucky endeavors. Everyone reacted differently and treated me...badly. I was never affected by this Curse though.

And when I was finally able to suppress it to a certain extent everything began to go back to normal...but I was hurt...Mentally that is.

Yes the system helped in nullifying it so I wasn't depressed or sad or angry, but those memories will stay forever. And they cut quite deep into my mind.

They never abused or hurt me, but they did neglect me and being ignored by those you love can be torture.

They did apologise for everything as they were apparently aware of what they were doing, but they couldn't control it when they were around me.

After they came back to their senses they apparently though that this was my semblance and it was eventually named 'Rose's Burden'.

Well that wasn't my actual semblance. My actual semblance is a mix in between Mom's semblance and Yangs semblance. Excessive speed and power. A dangerous combo for a man with intellectual power. When it was activated Red and Black rose petals would be left behind me. Unlike Yang my eyes stayed the same though. And I named it 'Blooming Rage' For the respect of my sister and mother.

The only one who wasn't affected by this...Curse was Ruby.

I was torn. She also noticed the differences in the ways I was treated. She couldn't say anything though. She could only hug and cuddle with me as the years went by.

She was the one who was always there. It was as if she was never affected by anything that happened to the others. I didn't blame the others nor did I hate them for what they had done.

But this drove me to do what I should've done a long time ago. It would have prevented everything that had happened.

I wanted to leave as quietly as possible. The plan was to go downstairs and through the back door as silent and as quick as I could.