The Beginning Of My Life (Eps 2)

Hey Guys Toru here.

Due to the Way I do things Season 2 of my DxD book will return next month as I plan to give this book a platform before making the next.

I'm in a sad mood so sad music.

"Life is hard. It will try to break you. Work hard. Never give up. For nobody will save you if you do. The Pandemic is only awakening the true sides of us" ~ Toru 2020

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I understood that this...System was made for criminals and I had accepted that. I don't mind being a bad guy.

But killing people without reason is something I may have a problem with... I was in a war you know.

DING!

-------------------------------------------

In the world, you've been put into. There will be no mercy. The people around you will make sure that you suffer. In this world, the strong thrive, and the weak fall. If you don't have the capability to defend and fight for yourself then you will die the first time you leave your home.

There are monsters in this world who were made from the Darkness within it. They feed on the grievances of humans, and they will tear you apart if you don't have the ability to run or fight.

Your life depends on your personal work ethic! If you get strong. You will conquer. If you stay weak. You will fall into your own grave!

-------------------------------------------

...Uhm...

Okay system...I'll trust you...but I hope I don't get the same pain as I did in my old life!

And there are monsters? What are they?

-------------------------------------------

Beasts known as Grimm. Soulless and mindless beasts that will not hesitate to have you for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. There are many varieties of Grimm. From the Sea Grimm to the Sky Grimm. They are all dangerous beyond a normal human's limits. Don't die before your legacy can be told!

-------------------------------------------

Okay. I understand.

This world has lingering dangers that I will have to defend myself from. From Grimm to even Humans.

I will do what is needed....For myself...

How long do I have to wait in here before I can actually use you?

-------------------------------------------

8 months, 29 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes

-------------------------------------------

Okay. So I just have to wait for 9 months...in My mother's body...Fantastic.

Well. I guess I'll let the boredom flow through me.