2. Boys Night In & Me

"Uh, the dog pounds that way," he points to the left and my jaw hits the ground.

"Excuse me?" I say with anger clear in my voice.

"Sorry but you honestly look like you got hit by a bus." Wow what a jerk. I was thinking of an insult but my eyes ended up wandering up and down the body of the boy standing in front of me. His shirt clung to all the right places showing off his toned muscles, his hair was a bit ruffled but damn did he still look good. I eventually got to his eyes and then before I could snap out of it he scoffed. "You done checking me out or do I have to wait a while?"

"Um.. right. Uh where's Kyle?" My checks flushed red as I was completely embarrassed of getting caught in the act.

"So you're the one he's been talking about. Madi right? I honestly thought you would be a bit more.. you know."

"What?"

"Like, attractive." I was shocked until I looked down and saw the teared shirt with dirt and blood stained on it and also my hair was sticking out in so many directions making me look like I had a lions mane. Before I said anything he spoke again, "But it could work you know, there's a room upstairs that no one knows about," he says while giving me a wink and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Mm sorry but I never go for the boy that has way more dick in his head then in his pants"

"Oh Madi you would be surprised," he says with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Can you just let me in, I need to find Kyle." I sounded impatient but I guess I was, I needed to get away from this guy right away. He sighed and let me in, leading me downstairs to the basement where I could hear the music blaring and the sound of toggles moving on the gaming controllers. Ah of course, Call of Duty.

"Madi! You came." Kyle greets me with a huge smile and a warm, tight hug. I take in his scent, because it is way better than the smell of dirt, sweat and blood that is coming off of me. "You look like a wreck Mads, what happened, are you alright?" he looked slightly amused but concerned at the same time.

"Just encountered a few bushes and twigs, along with the neighbours sprinklers and your friend here insulting me, but otherwise I'm fine." I glared at the guy I met at the door and he dropped his head and stared at the ground, but instead of looking sorry he still had a smirk on his face. Oh what I would do to just to smack it off.

There was about 6 guys in there, and I felt a bit out of place being the only girl. I was also not happy with the way I look right now because I have to admit I look horrid.

"Hey Kyle is there a bathroom or something that I can make myself look more approachable because everyone is avoiding me like I have a disease." Looking around the room no one but him is standing in a 10m radius.

"Yeah just go ask Dylan," Does he honestly think I'm some genius, because I have no idea who any of these people are.

"Right, and which one would that be?"

"The one that led you down here," he says while walking away to sit down with the boys as one of them chucks him a controller to join in. Crap. Out of everyone it has to be him.

I walk over and he's there pouring himself a drink. I tap him on the shoulder to get his attention. "Ayy Madi, here to take up my offer I see," winking as he says it.

"Yeah, no thanks. I need to use your shower." I say with a blunt expression. He looks at me and then down at what I'm wearing, casually nodding as if to say 'yeah you definitely need it'. Right thanks. He quickly turns around and walks back upstairs and out of the basement with me trailing behind.