2 Out Of 3.

‘You’re kidding?’ Dwayne practically yelled from my right ear. ‘i swear, it was like the world stopped moving for the entire time, as if time had collapsed. the most miraculous experience of my life. Unexplainable’ i basically yelled to him with the same grin never leaving my face. Dwayne sunk back in his chair blowing out co2 whilst stroking his curly brown hair back and forth. I reached my arm forward and touched his thigh ‘Don’t worry Dwayne, when yours comes, i bet it will be even better’. 

He turned his eyes to the direction of my hand which still played on this thigh then moved them up to meet my own eyes. ‘what is it that you bet?’ ‘what?’ i almost chocked out. ‘well correct me if i have mistaken, but you promised to “ bet it will be even better…” he mocked in a high pitched voice whilst flickering his eye lashes. whilst he was still concentrating on flickering them lashes i found it as my opportunity to use my speed to an advantage, i jumped on him catching him by surprise which to my surprise too left the chair he was sitting on fall back from the sudden force to a loud crash on the floor, we both screamed in unison and held on to each other with out dear lives. the chair fell fast and i think cracked during the process, Dwayne and I were still holding on to each other and Austin looked at the both of us in wide eyes’ then bursted off into a fit of laughter. Dwayne and I both looked at each other and I quickly jumped off him to prevent any further injuries. 

it was just 10am in the morning and my parents had already left for work and i did call both Austin and Dwayne over to gossip about the awesome news. ‘are you guys hungry?’ i called back from the kitchen to the living room where they both lazily laid on the giant sofa couch beneath the air con. this heat wave was sure wrecking a few people, not including myself. the Australian heat was, has and will always be a sort of blissful heaven to my body like an imperial cool silk gliding against my warm skin, just the opposite practise with the warm rays of the sun sinking into my cool skin. ‘uh yea. no thanks’ both Austin and Dwayne said in unison. i nodded my head knowing exactly who said what. 

‘what’s this?’ breathed in Dwayne as he eyed the plate of oats with cinnamon, honey and banana, ‘oats’ i casually replied whilst snatching a seat in the space which separated Dwayne from Austin. ‘you sure Austin you don’t want anything?’ i asked as i took a bite from a piece of cinnamon drenched banana. ‘no I’m alright thanks i grabbed a bit earlier when i left to drop of Cara to the airport’ oh yeah his girlfriend. there was a silent whisper washing over the atmosphere just then, it felt like we were all distant for a second but then flicking my eyes to Austin i was reassured he was right there it was so comforting to have his and Dwayne’s presence near me, we all belonged together. we are a team. thank you moon god for not giving me some awkward and stiff twig. These guys were the best. 

‘I’ve been thinking about us, and i reckon that we all need to keep it just between us, ’ suddenly Austin spoke, ’keep what between us?’ asked Dwayne as he and i looked together in confusion. 

‘about our abilities’

‘Ohh you don’t say?!’ i mocked back in a funny tone. did he really think we would sacralise this secret for publicity? No way, we are basically super heros’, this is way to good. 

Dwayne chucked and then soon spoke ‘well i was thinking about Clayton last night and basing on the fact that he’s method on funding his plot involved him physically robbing a bank with the use of explosives, it suggests that he is desperate and weak, no man would feel the need to use such exaggerated substantial equipment. this purposely aims to intimidate his target audience to believing that their tactics will insignificantly effect his plot, negatively lowering their motivation to their objectives which will give him the upper hand.’ i turned my head to Austin then back to Dwayne. 

‘Or maybe he is legit scared and want’s to use the explosives to boost his confidence?’ that was a stupid suggestion and i heard Dwayne laugh. ‘highly doubt it Sia’. He was right though, and his theory made sense, the best possible explanation was that he was insecure and needed the dramatic introduction to psych out his opponents. Yeah that made better sense than mine. 

ok, so we can tell that he is undermined.’ it went silent as Austin spoke. ‘we can use that to our advantage then.’ i liked where this was going. ‘let’s just pretend that he’s plan did psych us out and we didn’t interfere with his plots as extremely as the last time.’ what good would that do, its basically sacrificing more innocent civilians..’ we’d stop physically interfereng, but that doesn’t mean we won’t hide in the shadows, save a few people, predict his future actions and stop him in his tracks. we all know that what ever he is planning is big. And we honestly can’t let it happen.’  Like always he was right. We can stop interfering with him and observe him in the distance that way we could report back to Avilla and prepare for his finale. ‘sounds good to me, observe, save a few chicks, and stop Clayton before he can do, what ever he is attempting to do.’ Dwayne spoke with glistening eye’s. ‘me too’ i replied shorty after. 

We talked about strategies and hiding positions around the city for the rest of the morning and waiting till mid day for the sun to reach its highest peek before we decided to head off to the beach. ‘uh, just wait a second guys i need to get dressed, I’m still in my pyjamas.’ 

i hurried upstairs, took my hair tie off to leave my long golden locks falling over my shoulders and decided to wear my brand new black leather bikinis beneath a long sleeved silk robe which would do just the trick in blocking out the sun from burning my arms i left it untied so i could get a breeze on my skin too. I made my way over to the bathroom where i last left my phone too my surprise saw a text message from Broody. “Sia, let’s catch up together, i mean if your not scared about the incident that happened the other day?” yeah right boy i would be scared of that! i replied to his text, wanting to spend some time with him has become quite increasing lately, a few months ago we wouldn’t even send a single text message, hell; i didn’t even have his number. But he has always had a crush on me which i thought was pretty cute so that lead into a little relationship between us. In the most absolute wrong timing ever. During the time where i am spending practically 24/7 with Dwayne and Austin trying to defeat Clayton and still saving Bondi. Yep, perfect timing Sia. “I’m heading off to the beach right now with Dwayne and Austin, Come past?” i replied as fast as my fingers would allow. And within seconds he relied “OMW”.