The woman heard her daughters screams and slowly walked away.

'it's for her own good' she would say.

Flashback ends

Marinette soon started recreating a few good memories of her mother. The woman wasn't evil or anything. She was always kind, loyal, helpful, caring, and so much more. The woman was a saint.

But all of these thought were soon erased when the teacher asked her a few questions.

'Well, guess it's time to stare at him reminding him I can't talk' she thought.

The teacher waited a bit more for a response and realization soon slapped him in the face.

"Oops, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to forget. Maybe later".

The people in the room looked at Marinette weirdly trying to understand what the teacher meant, but soon found the topic boring.

'I like these people' she thought.

This class went on for a bit more time and it soon ended. More classes went by and the day was soon over. The school bell rang and all of the students ran out of the classrooms hoping to finally be free.

Marinette was slowly putting her things away and heard a loud slam.

It was the door. And the person who did it, looked to be Damian Wayne.

'I don't like him'. She thought.

She walked towards the door and realized he even locked the door. So she unlocked it and left. She walked down the many hallways and soon made it to the front of the school. She saw the same Damian kid with the Tim boy standing right in front of some cars.

Probably looking for their ride. But Felix drove up first, so Marinette made her way to him and the Damian boy seemed to glare at her. Why? Because she was a girl. Because she was in most of his classes.  Because she was just as good at him. Because she was a threat. And, because she tried to act just like him. Gaining everyone's attention. Doing everything possible to become him. Only better.

Damian was jealous. And Tim, he liked the girl. He also had a few classes with her, and in his opinion, she seemed nice.

So when Marinette walked in front of the two, Tim happily waived while Damian glared. Felix noticed and smirked.

Marinette entered the car and Felix made sure to say his next sentence loud enough so those two could hear.

"Mon amour, I can tell you really got them good". Felix laughed a bit and Damian heard perfectly. He glared at Felix and Tim nodded. Why? Because he thought it was the right moment to.

Marinette on the other hand, stuck out her middle finger and pointed it to Felix. He shrugged and the two drive off.

Tim and Damian soon spotted Alfred and hopped in.

" Alfie! Today, there was this girl. Her name is Marinette and she is super cool. I mean, she is a bit quiet, but her skills for almost anything, so high. Only, Damian doesn't like her. He tried to lock her in class last period". Said a puzzled Tim. Wondering why Damian would even do that.

And with that statement, Alfred slammed on the brakes and the limo came to a complete stop.

"Master Damian, you do NOT lock girls in class. I think you'll need a bit more lessons with me to understand, how to treat a woman".

" she's not a woman, Alfred. She's just an immature girl trying to act all popular copying my every move".

"Still, master Damian, it's not right to do that. We'll have a little talk with your father when we get home".

Alfred proceeded back to driving and they left.

While Felix was driving Marinette around town.

" where do you want to go"?

Felix stopped right on the road not caring if this was illegal or anything. He looked back at Marinette and she started signs.

' There's this cafe. Melodies Fencer Cafe'.

Felix nodded and drove towards that place. The two left the car and entered the small place. This time, a lady was running the cash register and stuff.

"What would you two like"? She said. Not really bored or anything, but, lacking a bit of energy.

" A black coffee for me please ". The woman turned to Marinette, and once again, she wrote down what she wanted. The woman seemed to inspect the girl and spoke.

" Your mute". She stated.

Marinette nodded.

"Hmm, Luka told me about you. And he's right. You are a very small small girl. I'm Kagami" .

"Marinette" . Said Felix. He understood the woman wanted to know her name. So he gave it to her.

Both Marinette and Felix got their orders and left.

"Were off to the industry. You can finish your school work their.

Marinette nodded and they left.

Weird, but, I didn't really know how to tie it with the other parts, still, I hope you enjoyed!  😐😐😐

😐😐😐