Playlist Prt 3😈

Room 2 Pov's(Different Pov's)

––––––––

Your Pov{Aka your May}: Okay so we on some Love&HipHop shit I see cause wtf is this shit😂We just got our rooms and it's gonna be weird asf cause I'm sharing a room with my Ex...yes Vallyk! ik I shouldn't be worried abt him but I mean...we in the same hotel room together and Ionk how it's gonna be weird but it just is...

I just hope that a fight doesn't happen when I'm not around in the other rooms cause ik April got paired with Angel and they don't like each other at all so yh hella drama fina be going down.

Omg what I really wanna do it try out the hot water cause I heard that this hotel hot water never runs out and it be hot asf to where your at the point where you Don't wanna leave. But I also wanna try there shampoo and if that shit good....I'ma sneak some in my purse before playlist over and we leave.(Bruh if that isn't my mama and my aunt🤦🏽‍♀️.....)

OKAY BYEEEE I gotta get unpacked and once everyone gets unpacked we going somewhere...idk where just somewhere 🤷🏽‍♀️😂.

--------------------------

Vallyk pov: Damn....Love&HipHop I see...Nice!! We got our rooms and Honestly I didn't want to be paired up with May and Dejuane cause it's gonna be weird and I'ma get hella jealous and Ik I still have feelings for her but ik she doesn't have feelings for me still but it's okay cause I got amber but lately her and Angel been.....off! Like they would walk off together and come back 2 hours later and shit...

I'm not gonna think nun of it but I alr know Angel cheating on Kobe with Derek or shall I say "Tried" Cheating on kobe with Derek cause derek loves April way to much to worry abt another girl unless it's his sister or his mother🤷🏽‍♀️.

Us boys planned to take the girls out somewhere after everyone gets unpacked. Ik there fina be drama in this room bc We all know Destiny don't like Amber or she tried to hide it but she horrible at hiding her feelings or facial expressions🤣 I will see y'all later I guess...

------------------

Everyone in Room 2 started unpacking while Room 3 and 1 was finished....

-------------------

Room 3

Aya and Jiggy Pov: Aya: "Omg I always wanted to be in one of these"

Jiggy: "Your mad weird bro"(laughs)

Aya: "Shut yo dumb ass up"(punches him playfully)

Aya: "Should we tell them that we know?"

Jiggy: "Tell them what?"

Aya: "About Derek and Angel?"

Jiggy: "Oh yeah dat..."

Jiggy: "Can't believe Derek would cheat on April like dat and Angel cheating on Kobe"

Aya: "Well I mean....Ken cheated on Dearra so God knows if Dejuane cheating on May..."

Aya: "Or if Vallyk was cheating on Amber"

Aya: "or if-..."(cut off by jiggy)

Jiggy: "Damn shut up we get it the boys could be cheating on the girls-"(cut off by Aya)

Aya: "1. Don't tell me to shut up cause you alr know who wears the pants so don't get to bold or daddy gone have to put it down on ya"

Aya: "2. ORRR(rolls her eyes at jiggy)....You could be cheating on me"

Jiggy: "who would I be Cheating on you with?"

Aya: "DIS DICK"(laughing)

Jiggy: "shit not even funny"(looking at aya with death glares)

Aya: "I- we will be right back"(left the confession room real quick)
{I hope they not doing anything nasty cause chile}

-------------------

Go straight ahead to the next chapter and it's still gonna be playlist but I'ma change it to Love&HipHop for the next chapter(s)🙄