playlist prt 2😈

Derek POV
We arrived at playlist and since it was still nighttime we went ahead and booked us a hotel room. We got the rooms and this was the arrangements

Room 1
°April and Derek
°Kobe and Angel
°Diamond and JoJo

Room 2
°You(may) and Dejuane
°Vallyk and Amber
°Destiny and Justin

Room 3
°Aya and Jiggy
°Zyriana and Mike
°Devyn and Fred(not dating)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room 1 POV(Different Pov's)

{Just pretend the pov's for playlist is gona be like that person is talking in a confession room}

ANGEL POV: So we just got our rooms and I had to pair up with May and Derek//Diamond and JoJo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't me and Kobe get our OWN room with having pests in here with us. I know wat your thinking and yes I do have beef with the girls and you might think it's just the girls that I live with but YOUR WRONG!!!! If I have beef with one of the girls then I have beef with ALL of them and honestly I really don't give a fuck about it cause as long as them bitches don't mess with me then I won't mess with them. 

I honestly don't like May and Zyriana cause them hoes got sooooo much to damn say but can never say that shit to my fucking face but its all cool but ik they gonna be doing some slick shit but it's okay tho they can go on somewhere with their childish games. I'm just here to meet my supporters and spend time with my boo thang.....and no im not talking abt kobe. Kobe's just my side hoe cause I didn't want him to know that he was just a side and that I never really loved him....I liked him and that's it. The only time I loved kobe was when we had sex cause bitchhhhhhhhh HIS D1CK WAS FYE ASFKKKKK. Lmao ANYWAYSSSS..................

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APRIL POV: OMG...Bitch I always wanted to be in one of these like for real. I only saw confession rooms on Love&Hip-Hop(all of them) and Bad Girls Club. OUUU BITCH BAD GIRLS CLUB WAS MY DAMN SHOW LIKE DEADASS AHHHHH!!!!!!! N E WAYSSSS, I guess ima be coming in here a lot cause wheww its gonna be hella drama up at playlist. Let me tell you they just paired me/derek, diamond/jojo, and kobe/ratshit together to share a room with eachother.....They did that shit on purpose knowing that me and diamond don't like that hoe. they really just tried me....when I get from out of here and everything....im beating some ass ong!!

Its really nothing to do yet cause playlist doesn't start until in the morning and shit. Im just waiting for a bitch to start acting funny so I can pop a bitch in they face. Me personally I don't want to share a room with Angel bc god knows what type of disease she could be carrying around. I already know that ratshit fina be gete I mean just look at her......SHE'S FUCKING AGGY AS A BICTH LIKE NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO SHE IS GONNA BE WATCHING YOU LIKE BITCH CAN'T HAVE STALKER MODE OFF FOR ONE DAMN 1 SEC. Ouu that felt good to say..... I might start coming in here with Derek cause since I lost my powers i've been wonky and moody but Im still a crackhead and I still can be on demon time when it comes to Derek😏(iykyk) Anywaysss BYEEEE I'll be back later but first I have to unpack and then I have to beat some ass...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{A/N: I forgot to say tht nobody will have powers anymore well maybe You might still have 1 or 2 powers left other than that...nobody has powers except for maybe you and June}

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEREK POV: Idk what im even doing here honestly.....Im glad they let me/april, kobe/angel, and diamond/jojo share a room together bc its good for the girls to get along again.........................well I think........................IDK ABT ALL THIS GIRL DRAMA SHIT THEY GOT GOING ON DAMN!!! Im just mainly happy that I get to share a room with Kobe cause then when it's just us in the room I can give him that *hand motion*  *slurping/gulping sound* Nahh im just kidding...or am I???