A flood of good and bad memories.

Blastoise slowly laid down for a nap as the day's sun rose above him. Seeing the yellow sun it stretched before looking around seeing You with your sleeping pokemon causing him to smile. The way your gentle spirit is with your mons made him remember when the two of you first became partners.

--------------------------

You and Squirtle slept on a twin size bed as your starter felt the sunrise. The small water type noticed the sun before turning around and pushing on your face causing you to slowly wake up.

"Good morning Squirtle." You smiled causing your starter to smile back.

"Squirtle." He greeted before jumping off the bed as you sat up and got changed.  The small water type walked up to you before handing you your hat.

  The small water type walked up to you before handing you your hat

"Thanks, Squirtle." You smiled as a familiar electric dog ran up your steps as it barked at you. "Good morning to you too Yamper." You smiled as Squirtle greeted the small pup.

The three of you walked down the steps as your mother greeted you with a smile.

"Good morning Y/n." Still trying to get used to you having a pokemon she looked at the water type. "Oh and good morning to you too Squirtle."

"Morning mom." You smiled as your starter walked to his bowl and handed it to you sheepishly causing you to smile since he felt weird asking for food. Squatting to his level you smiled and pet his head before grabbing his bowl and filling it up with pokepellets.

After breakfast, you and Squirtle ran out of the house and towards Leon's house as Raihan stood outside challenging Leon to a battle to which you stopped him as you told him it was your turn to battle him first.

"How about this Y/n. If you and Squirtle can beat me in a battle you and Squirtle can go first for the rest of the time your here before you move." He said as he got a Pokeball ready.

"You're on!" You smirked while Squirtle looked up in determination after it stared at Charmander.

You and Squirtle stood in front of Raihan as he showed his Pokeball before throwing it showing a Trapinch.

Leon and Charmander sat on the sideline as they watched for the battle to get going.

"Alright Squirtle, Tackle!" You said as your starter nod and rushed the Trapinch.

"Use sand attack!" Raihan ordered as the small ground type shot sand at Squirtles eyes making it miss the tackle as Trapinch dodged.

"Squirtle are you okay?" You asked as your mon rubbed its eyes.

"Bite!" Raihan ordered as his trapinch bit Squirtles tail making it stand up straight in pain as he ran around with Trapinch flailing around.