Sonia and Y/n's reunion.

Sonia walked around Hulbury city as she was coming back from the stadium after watching a gym battle between Nessa and the new girl. She smiled as she finished drinking a soda she got from the venders. Walking back home she noticed someone sleeping under a tree with multiple pokemon around them. The boy wore a black shirt purple pants and black shoes with a pendant around his neck.

She walked over and saw the different color pokemon as she got star struck from the mons

She walked over and saw the different color pokemon as she got star struck from the mons. "Woah. Different color pokemon. They look like they're shining in the light." She said but stepped on a leave waking up the Pangoro. The panda stood up and walked to her making her trip.

"Ah. I'm sorry I didnt mean to wake you up." She said but she didn't noticed the male moving.

"Po. Don't buddy. I'm sure it was an accident." He said as he stretched and yawned but felt his Blastoise move and fall towards him making the boy hold his arms out. "Blastoise wake up!" He announced making the mon slowly crush him. "Blastoise!" He said but was flattened by the mon as he groaned. Po walked over to the two and sat up the water type making him thank the Pangoro as he sat up before standing up. Turning around he looked at the female as she gasped.

"Y/n?" she questioned making him look at her as he squinted before opening his eyes.

"Sonia?" He asked as the female smiled and hugged him with him hugging her back.

"You're home." She smiled before backing away. "If I knew you were coming I would've called Leon along with Raihan and we would've thrown a party." He smiled making the trainer chuckle.

"Yeah but I didn't want to ruin the suprise." He smiled as Blastoise walked next to them with the rest of the team.

"Squirtle you've grown." She smiled as the fully evolved pokemon gave her a hug. "It's good to see you too." She smiled as the water type placed her down. "so who are these pokéfriends?" she asked looking at the mons besides the boy besides Garchomp as she stood behind him.

"Right. The is Po the Pangoro." Smiling the boy introduced as Po nod as her with a smirk. "Hydra the Hydreigon." He nod as the dragon type roared. "Meta the metagross." Said pokemon just looked at her. "Jaws the Garchomp." He said as the garchomp hid behind him. "And Godzilla the Tyranitar." He smiled as Tyranitar hugged her.

"why are they all different colors from the normal pokemon?" She asked making Y/n smile.

"That's because they're shiny pokemon that Blastoise and I caught and made friends with over the years. I'm actually almost done I just need to catch the shinies of this region." He smiled before returning everyone except for Blastoise. Walking to Wedgehurst the two smiled and stood at a train station after buying some tickets.

"No way. You ran into multiple legendaries and even saw Arceus?" Astonished Sonia looked at the boy as he nod.

"Yep. Blastoise and I went through many battles and well some of them weren't so pleasant." He said as he remembered dying to Giritina if it wasn't for Blastoise and his pokemon defending their trainer he would've been gone. "But that's not the worst of it I travelled through space/time and appeared in Kalos. That's where I got Po when he was a Pancham. But this Kalos I went to was the exact same but with a different form of battling." He said as he remembered battling Lysander.