The battle of Blastoise and Giritina.

"Blastoise, Hydro Cannon!" Y/n commanded as his starter fired a massive blast at Saturn's Toxicroak sending the pokemon into it's trainer causing them to hit a pillar. "Scar thunderbolt!" Y/n yelled as his shiny Luxray jumped over him and electrocuted the red beads that surrounded Palkia and Dialga.  Just then Junipers skuntank jumped at Y/n only to be hit by his Rampardos as it stood infront of her trainer. "Thanks Savanah." He smiled making his fossil pokemon nod.

"Y/n go. Berry and I got this." The league champion Cynthia reassured him as her Garchomp stood next to her battle ready.

"Are you sure?" He questioned as his pokemon stood next to him.

"Yes now go. Dialga and Palkia will only keep that open for a short time. You have to beat Cyrus and bring him back so he can answer for his crimes." She said as Berry's infernape kicked Mar's Purugly.

"Just go and get him back Y/n!" Berry yelled as the eleven year old nod at them. 

Nodding the trainer and his pokemon rushed into the distortion worlds portal. The trainer returned his Luxray and Rampardos as they were coming close to the ground. "Blastoise use Hydro Cannon to slow us down." He yelled as his mon held him close and fired the strong liquid before the two came to a slow down. Placing his feet on the ground Y/n could feel the distortion worlds gravity making him dizzy slightly. Blastoise looked around as if it was dizzy as well.

"Come on buddy we need to find Cyrus and bring him to justice. " he said making his mon nod at him.

"Blast." He replied before the two ran around the area figuring out the traps with the help of the lake guardians.

After fifteen minutes the two found Cyrus as he looked at a cliff smiling.

"So you decided to come after me huh?" He smirked,facing his opponent, he readied his pokeball. "I'll have you know I'm not so weak anymore." He smirked as he threw out his pokeball as his Houndoom ran through flames it created.

"Savanah let's go!" Y/n yelled as he threw his pokeball with his shiny Rampardos appearing as she shook the ground with her entrance.

"Flamethrower." Cyrus commanded as his mon shot a massive flow of flames as Savanah stood there not fazed by the attack.

"Head smash." Y/n commanded as his mon rushed forwards with her head glowing white causing houndoom to fly passed his trainer and into a platform.

"Yes. You've grown considerably since the last time we battled." He smirked before sending out Weavile. "But so have we, ice punch." He commanded his weavile as it zoomed to Sanavanh and punched her hard sending a blast of cold air out of her before she zoomed past her trainer.

"Savanah!" Y/n yelled as he noticed her sliding off the edge. Rushing forwards he sucked her back into her pokeball making him sigh in relief. Appear pissed he turned to Cyrus. "Are you insane?! If we fight here we could lose our pokemon!" He yelled as Cyrus chuckled.

"That's the point. To start a new world one must get rid of the past. Now send out your next pokemon."

"Tch." Grabbing a great ball from his belt he enlarged the small object before tossing it out. " Roku!" He yelled as a shiny Magmortar appeared. "Fire blast!" He yelled as Roku held its cannon out as a japanese symbol for fire appeared missing the Weavile.

"Night slash." Weavile rushed forward with its claws glowing black before summoning a kunai out of shadows.

"Dodge it!" Y/n yelled as his pokemon began to use its flames to shoot itself into the air. "Flamethrower!" He yelled as the mon held its cannon forwards with its arms to steady it.