Update Bio

Y/n l/n

Personality - paranoid,unforgiving(might change in the future),cheerful(mask),cold(unmask), serious(unmask)

Look:

                       Unmasked

                       Unmasked

Masked

Semblance - The End

Aura color - purple

Y/n is capable of learning any skill and semblance and completely mastering them, to the extent that he can use them to one hundred and twenty percent of their capability, becoming more skilled with them than even their original owners. This ability allows him to learn any skill quickly.

Weapons -

Screws

Forms -

War God Mode
When y/n is enraged, he goes into War God Mode. When in War God Mode, he loses his sense of humanity and goes berserk, while his hair turns a lighter shade of purple (fluorescent red in the anime). Y/ns presence becomes so ominous and evil that even grim can be unnerved by it. His physical strength and healing rate both increase drastically, allowing him to deal out devastating attacks while shrugging off horrific injuries. Y/n only assumes War God Mode when He is under heavy emotional stress. Amusingly, y/n will also assume War God Mode when being harassed by his old family.

Altered God Mode
is an upgraded version of War God Mode that y/n achieved by mastering the numerous semblance   Unlike War God Mode, he retains his thought process, doesn't go berserk, his hair turns black instead of light purple, and her eyes grow a darker shade of red. In this mode, y/n is able to control everything about himself, Though y/n has mastered this new form, he will still revert to War God Mode if angered enough.

Forsaken God Mode 
Y/n weaker than his opponent. No matter how weak his opponent is, y/n will be weaker than they are

Hybrid God Mode
A combination of Forsaken God Mode and Altered God Mode, y/n labels this form as "matching strength with weakness". The exact capabilities of this mode are unknown

End God Mode
In this form, y/n's hair turns black and increases in volume drastically.

With her increased blood flow, y/n is able to move at supersonic speeds and create shadow clones in front of her.

These clones have enough speed to break the sound barrier, creating a slip stream to remove the obstructions to y/n's power