Mr. Tickles

Author's Note:

This is the second half of today's double update. Don't miss the previous chapter!

Love,

K. xx

***

Tom Hiddleston was back. But this time Tina was clever and wasn't going to fall for this trick of her imagination. Obviously there was no Tom Hiddleston in her bed. Firstly, judging by his pictures, he'd feel much smoother. Also - and it was probably pretty easy to research online, some fanperson would definitely comment on it somewhere - he probably didn't have this mental body temperature. And he didn't smell like that, all citrusy and like sunlight and cuddles and an endlessly rewarding morning quickie. No, Tina knew better this time! It was definitely Mr. Tickles the Teddy Bear she was nuzzling and snuggling.

"Clementine..."

Oh what a manly voice you have, Mr. Tickles. And to think of it, your brain is made of cotton. This shows you how little a male needs to be a pleasurable company!

"Clementine..."

Why is he moving away? Clementine gathered a handful of Mr. Tickle's fur, gently clawed at him a bit, and buried her face into his chest.

"It's alright," she muttered. "I'm just sleepwalking again."

"Clementine." Mr. Tickles' voice was growing panicked. "You need to go back to your bed."

"I don't want to," Clementine answered and let her hand slow down on Mr. Tickles' flat furry stomach - is he doing crunches in his free time? - and under his tee. Where did the tee come from?!

"Bugger," said Mr. Tickles in an exasperated tone. "What am I supposed to do?"

Tina was too warm and comfortable to answer, so she just sighed contently.

"Alright, then I'll take you back there."

He sounded somewhat muffled now, Tina was probably drifting deeper into slow-wave sleep. Then the sensation of flying came, but it was quite alright as well, since she felt safe and warm, safely supported by his manly bear paws. But then she was back in her bed... and alone! She felt cold and tried to wrap in her duvet tighter. An unpleasant dream fragment came, some distorted memory of August telling her she wasn't putting enough effort into 'making herself attractive to him' - and Tina moaned and tossed. Some other nasty memories resurfaced - she had plenty of those when it came to any sort of romantic relationship... and then suddenly she was back in the blissful cloud of Mr. Tickles' smell and warmth.

"Blimey, why are you here again?" Mr. Tickles exclaimed.

"Don't kick me out," she muttered and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Clementine, you're asleep... and this– this doesn't count as consent."

She could feel him carefully trying to pry her arms from around him.

"I consent," she murmured.

"I don't!" Mr. Tickles sounded almost in pain now. "I mean, I don't mind... but you're asleep! Wait– Are you actually asleep? Or are you just going to have fun again, and pretend you don't remember this either?!"

"Don't be a grump." Tina patted his chest. "Go to sleep."

"Bugger," he said again.

Apparently, she hadn't convinced the ridiculous bear, so she once again felt she was floating, and here she was back in her bed. This time the dreams came much faster - and she rolled off the bed and plodded to the lounge. Is it her lounge? It sort of looks like Burton's Wonderland, with all these cinnamon roll trees and candy floss clouds. Mmm, smells like vanilla as well!