Chapter 1

Sophie was talking to Amy on her imparter, talking about life. "So, how are your boyfriends?" Amy asked playfully. On cue, of the name boyfriends, the door opened, revealing Grady. He squinted his eyes on her. "Boyfriends? Who? Better not be That Boy... Actually, stay away from them all.." he shouted. "Dad! Amy! I have NO boyfriends.. And stop calling him That Boy. He has a name and it's Keefe!" Sophie cried. 

"Sure.." they both said, Grady in an murderous tone and Amy in a suggestive one. "Ugh! Why don't you guys listen!" Sophie complained. Grady left the two to be. Amy had to go too. Sophie slammed herself on bed, exhausted but, just then her imparter rang. It was Biana. 

"Hey Biana! What's up?" asked Sophie. "The ceiling. But anyways, I'm hosting a sleepover! Keefe, Dex, Fitz, Tam, Linh, Marella, Wylie are all going to come. I'm calling Wylie because Lylie is my OTP! Anyways, you have to help me get them together in a game of truth or dare, spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven! Oh, I can already imagine their wedding. Blue cha-" she said, overexcitedly.

"BIANA! Calm down.. Breathe!" Sophie said, interrupting her ramble. "Ok fine. Anyways, it starts at 7 for the girls so I can give you guys makeovers. Fitz and Keefe will be gawking at you." Biana said. 

"What! I don't like them that way. We're friends.. just friends..." Sophie stuttered. "Good. It should stay like that. If you don't want them to be hurt." said Grady, opening the door. "GRADY RUEWEN! How long have you been listening!" Sophie shouted at him. Edaline came in and took Grady away. 

"Oh.. and sure... you're just friends." said Biana, winking as she closed the imparter. Sophie lay down in the bed and thought. Friends.. or more?