Message & Chapter 1

HELLO EVERYONE! I've decided to go back to my Plushtrap x nightmare bb fanfics UwUz. Now I hope you enjoy. I don't not own these characters or FNAF. This is an AU. Have a nice day.     -author
________________________________

Plushtrap POV:
   It was all just a normal day in the nightmare house. Me chilling in my hallway, waiting for Crying Child, getting made fun of by the other nightmares because of how short I am, and chilling with my good friends the freddles. Also annoying my cousin Fredbear plush. That was how it was almost everyday life. Then something change....
    I guess it all started when I was laying/ sitting in my chair. I had my legs laying on the arm rest of the chair and was laying my back against the other one. So like I said I was sitting/ laying in my white wooden chair. Waiting...it a dark long hallway...until my pray finally arrived...
   A little boy..his hair was brown and short. His tear stained eyes were some type of green. He wears some kind of Black and gray shorts. I was almost as tall as the kid, just two feet behind ÒwÓ. The kid also carried a flashlight around to protect himself from me and my "friends". His name was Chris Afton.....but as I like to call him...The Crying Child....
     He was us nightmares main pray here, I guess you would call it, and he would always cry almost every night. So that's why I call him Crying child. Fitting, isn't it?
I sat up, no sitting the right way in my chair, and grinned. "Well it's about time C.C" I said in a bit of a creepy sounding voice. "I-I'm g-gonna win t-this time P-plushtrap" he said shaking. "Oh?~" I said in a mocking like voice "I'm shaking in my little boots". I rolled my eyes.
I stood up. "Now...let's begin" I said snapping my fingers making the lights go off. He start shining his flashlight down the hallway as I hide behind corners. "T-there's one thing I do not u-understand a-about you" said CC shaking. "Oh?" I said confused "what's that". As he turned off his flashlight. I stood up and ran to the other wall, getting ever so closer to him. "W-why a-are you also trying s-so hard" he said looking around the room with the flashlight "I-I mean the others don't really try as hard as you". He turned off the flashlight.
     I came around the corner and ran at CC. I was about to jump-scare him when the intercoms came on. "PLUSHTRAP" I heard the boss said from the speakers "come to my office". I growled annoyed while CC sighed in relief. "Your save for now kid" I said to him as he smiled at me.
   I stepped out of the hallway and walked passed the living room, with some of the other nightmares were sitting, trying my best not notice. I kept walking till I got to the darker part of the house.
    On that side of the house everything was way darker and cold. The air was also purplish and fog like. Never the less I kept walking to the bosses office where he wanted to meet me.
   I slowly walked up to the brown, wooden and opened it. I stepped inside to see the boss, Nightmare, sitting in a chair behind his desk. Standing beside him was Nightmare Fredbear, who is secretly also Fredbear Plush, my cousin.
   There was two blue, sofa like chairs in front of Nightmares desk. One of them was empty, the other..had someone I never seen before. He was a nightmare, I knew that for sure, but he was humanish. He was wearing mostly blue and red. From what I could tell, his cheeks hand a bit of pink on it.
"Sit down, Plushtrap" said Nightmare, aka our boss, in a cold but dark tone. I slowly walked to the other chairs and sat down. "Now I've noticed that ,unlike the rest of us, you have not been doing your job right" he said looking at me with his cold dark red eyes while I stayed silent "so I got you a replacement". "WHAT" I shouted in anger and confusion.
   "Plush...please calm down" said Nightmare Fredbear "What the boss meant to say was that you might have a ummm... rival". "WHAT DO YOU MEAN" I said panicking a bit. "Well" said the boss "I thought you would try harder if you had someone who could take your place". "BUT I-" I was cut off by N. Fredbear "Plushtrap just calm down. It is not the end of the world". I laid back in my chair, annoyed, and started looking around the room. I noticed that guy, that was sitting in the sofa chair beside me, was looking at me with a light pink cheeks. I gave him a glare back and then he just started looking at the ground. He was most likely embarrassed. "You know what" said the boss sounding a bit annoyed "how about I up the steaks? You are now sharing a room". "WHAT" I heard both me, Nightmare Fredbear, and the new guy shout. "A-are you sure, sir" asked the new guy "I mean I don't think this little bunny will stand a chance against-". I stood up and cut him off "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN". He stood up and looked down at me. "I think you know what I mean little bunny" he said with a grin, while patting my head to annoy me. I growled and looked him dead in the eyes while he just smiled. "Break it up you two" said the boss annoyed "or I'll make it where y'all are head cuffed". I just looked at the boss confused. "Now Plushtrap" said the boss looking dead at me "Take Nightmare bb to your room". "Why" I asked "he can probably fine it himself".  "Plushtrap" said Nightmare Fredbear giving me a look. I sighed. "Fine" I said annoyed then looked at the person they called Nightmare bb "follow me". I turned around and headed to my room with him following behind me. "This is probably gonna be a long day" I thought to myself..."
________________________________
HELLO EVERYONE! I hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter and have a great day. See ya in the next one!