Chapter 6

Plushtrap POV:
~a few days later~
After that whole thing with that UGH Nightmare bb. He started being somewhat nice to me? I don't know how to explain it. He would just come by after I scared the Chris and PET ME?! He would say "good job little bunny". Or something like that. I don't know. It's werid -w-. Like him! H-he's so annoying! Right?.. I don't know?

Nightmare bb POV:
  The boss had us all meet in the living room for some odd reason. "So as you know everyone. I have seen ummm well" said Nightmare as though he didn't know what to say. N.Fredbear stood up and put his hand on the bosses shoulder. "I think we should start little clubs. I noticed that some people like to spend most of their time alone. So how about we make clubs so no one will be" he said as the boss nodded.
    "OH YES" said Nightmare Freddy "US GUYS CAN HAVE A MAN CLUB". The girl nightmares gave him a look. N. Foxy I'm the other hand agreed with this idea. "So Nightmare bb" N. Freddy said to me "wanna join our man club". I smiled and agreed. "C-can  I" asked Plushtrap. N. Freddy and N.Foxy laughed. "Lass. You are not no man" said N. Foxy with a smirk. N. Freddy chimed in "yeah. Your more like a scared little girl". They both started laughing as the boss growled as though he was annoyed.
    I was about to say something WHEN A KNIFE FLEW PAST ME, THEN PAST N. FREDDY AND N.FOXY INTO THE WALL?! We both turned to look to see Plushtrap eyes glowing red. "WHAT THE-" said N. Freddy being cut off by N. Chica "LANGUAGE THERE ARE CHILDREN".
   "W-where did Plushtrap get the knife from" ask N. Bonnie somewhat scared. "I always have knifes or weapons on me somewhere~" said Plushtrap creepily. "Calm down Plush" said N. Fredbear "I don't wanna deal with a fight or risk you getting hurt". Plushtrap was about to shout something but I walked over to her and hugged her.
   She paused and looked up at me. I slowly pets her head. "Calm yourself little bunny" I said with a smile. I saw a bit of a light pink form on her cheeks then her eyes turn back to her normal black stary night color.
    She laid her head on my shoulder. "I will make my own club" Plush said annoyed "a-and it will be better than your club". Nightmare Freddy rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure. Keep dreaming" he said.
  I sat down, on the sofa, holding Plushtrap as they started to fall asleep. I smiled at him. For some odd reason Plush made me always want to hug her. I'm not really sure why. Maybe because Plushtrap is a plush and is super soft. But then again they are also a nightmare when they wanna be. I still wonder. What made Plush wanna become a nightmare or force. I mean I know some nightmares become this when they went through something very dark in their life. So what caused this cute little bunny to be this way....Wait... DID IT JUST CALL PLUSHTRAP CUTE?! I felt my cheeks heat up.
"You ok N.bb" asked N. Bonnie. "Y-yeah" I said stuttering "w-why". He looked at me with one of his brows raised. "Your turning very red" he said moving his head to the side. "R-really I-I HAVENT n-noticed" I said looking away. "Aww~" said N. Chica "does someone have a crush on the Plush". I looked at her in shock, feeling my cheeks heat. "W-what" I said confused.
"So it's true" said N. Freddy in a teasing manner. Nightmare just smirked and so did the others. "S-stop" I said as I felt my face get all red. Then I felt the soft fur rub against me. I looked down at Plushtrap as she started hugging me in her sleep. I think I was mentally dying at this point.
The nightmares started laughing. Nightmare Mangle (?!) came out from one of the vents. "Aww what you now" she said smiling "the two enemies has fallen in love". They all started giggling. "N-no" I protested "IM A NIGHTMARE I DONT H-have feelings". I felt Plushtrap start to jolt awake. I petted her head. "S-sorry P-plush" I said looking away. She laid her head back on me and went back to sleep.
"N.bb" said the boss in the whisper and I looked up at him "it's ok to have feelings for someone. It's even ok to have a crush. It's completely normal". I looked back at the ground. "It's not like you guys have one" I said sadly. "That's not true" said N. Mangle "Freddy has one. The boss has one. Fredbear has one. Bonnie has one".
"MANGLE" they all shouted. "What" she said "maybe y'all should be more careful when you guys talk to yourselves". Mangle then went back into the vents.
~a little while later~
Nightmare POV:
I was laying on my bed as N. Fredbear was putting my papers away. "You ok Fred" I ask him and he put the papers into the right places. "Y-yeah" he stuttered as he finished "j-just worried a bit about Plush". I raised a brow. "Why are you worried" I asked. N. Fredbear looked back at me with a worried look. "I-I'm worried that N. BB might do something to her" he said looking at the ground "I-I mean if Plushtrap thinks she's in love with him and since she's never been in love before s-she might". He stared at the ground. "Get token advantage of" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.
   I got up and walked to Fred and pulled him into a hug. "Hey. We both know Plushtrap can take care of themselves" I said smiling at him "not only that she kinda showed proof she wasn't scared to throw a knife". I chuckled a bit and he looked up at me smiling. "I-I guess you kinda right" N. Fredbear said. "See" I said patting his head "now go into your plush form and let's watch a movie".....
________________________________
HI GUYS! It's been a while. Sorry me keep forgetting I have stories to write and yeah. I've noticed something... WE ARE AT 200 VIEWS AND ONLY 6 PARTS?! My other fanfic took me like around 10 or 20 chapters to get that far 0w0. So thank you guys so much for reading and kinda supporting me. It means a lot to see lots of people reading my story ❤️. I will try my best to get out of the Roleplay world and write. And yes that's where I go when I'm not writing here. I RP with some of my friends (mostly just one rn) in another app-. That's right because this one but some reason I forget about my stories 0w0. So yeah. Sorry for the wait guys😅. Anyway have a good day and I'll see you in the next chapter UwUz