Chapter 3

Nightmare bb POV:
  I walked out of the small bunnies room, which  is also my new room, and walked to what looked like the living room. There was three other nightmares in the room sitting on the sofas. One of them was a yellow chicken and another was a brown bear. The last one of a blueish purple bunny, tho he wasn't as special as the bunny I met before.
    "Greetings" I said with a grin while they turn to look at me. "Oh! Hello there" said the chicken with a smile "I'm Nightmare Chica, I'm guessing you the new guy boss brought in". I smiled and then answered "yep, I sure am". The tall brown bear let out a sigh "are we finally getting rid of the stupid plush bunny". "NIGHTMARE FREDDY" yelled N. Chica and the blue bunny. "What. I'm just saying" he said with an awkward smile.
   I thought for a minute then answered "is he talking about the bunny I'm sharing a room". The blue bunny looked at me and answered "well if your talking about Plushtrap then yes most likely. Also I'm Nightmare Bonnie and that mean old bear is Nightmare Freddy". "HEY" yelled N. Freddy as me and N. Chica started laughing. "I'm Nightmare be by the way" I said with a smile to them "but you guys can call me N.bb". Nightmare Chica then stood up and said "Well N.bb would you like me to give you a tour of the place". "Sure!" I said with a grin. "Alright follow me" said N. Chica as she lead me into another room.

Plushtrap POV:
"I'm so annoyed! Who does that guy think he is! Ugh!" I thought to myself as that boy left the room. I kicked the wall a bit because of how annoyed and bored I actually was. I walked around my room wondering what I should do that would make me happy. When suddenly I had an idea but I knew I wasn't gonna like it. I let out a sigh and said "well...looks like I'm gonna have to pay a visit to CC".

Crying Child (Chris) POV:
I woke up to hearing running in my room. I sat up in bed and shined my flash light around my room. I then looked at the clock "it's only 10 pm plus I have 2 more hours I think. Why are they here?". Just then something jumps on top of me.
    I closed my eyes in fear of what I might see but then I hear that familiar annoying voice. "Hello CC" said Plushtrap as I opened my eyes. "What do you want" I said annoyed "couldn't it wait till I got done sleeping or like at when the night started". "Well first off" he said as if he was trying to prove a point "if I did then I would have to fight the other nightmares to talk to you. Second if you haven't noticed my jobs on the line. Third wanna play the game".
    I looked at him confused then I said "wait wait what do you mean you jobs on the line and what kind of game is this". I sat up and he sat in front of me. "Well remember that time where I listened to your problems and stuff" he said looking away to see if anyone was listening. "Yeah..what about it" I asked. "W-well" he said stuttering "w-will y-you l-listen t-to mine". I paused for a minute to think about this.
    "Should I help him" I thought to myself "I mean he can be pretty annoying but I don't think I can recall anytime he has ask for someone to be there for him". I looked at him for a second then answered "of course Plushtrap". His ears went up as tall as they could go. "REALLY" he said loudly. I giggled a bit at this but then said "Of course Plushtrap, that's what friends are for". He gave me a small smile and I smiled back at him.
    "But only if I get to pet your ears" I said with a smile. He gave me a annoyed look. "But whyyyyyy" he said in a babyish annoyed voice. "Because they look fluffy" I said putting him into my lap like a little girl would do with her doll. "Hmmm" I said looking at Plushtrap rats nest of a hair "I'm also brushing you hair while you talk". I grabs the hair brush off my side table. "But- OW" he said as I started brushing his hair. "Just talk" I said continuing brushing his hair.
   "W-well there t-this new guy" said Plushtrap seeing a bit sad "a-and he has the same job as me". "Ohh so your double teaming me and your scared-" I tried to say but he count me off. "He isn't here to work will me but to pretty much replace me..." as Plushtrap said that I froze "he a-also seems a bit faster and stronger than me now that I think about that...". I started back slowly brushing Plushtrap hair like a little girl would do with her doll. "W-what happening to you right now" I asked. "Well I still have my job for now...but I don't know how much longer I will have..I feel as tho we will have to fight for it" Plushtrap said with a bit of sadness "he also gives me this werid feeling". "Hmmm" I said thinking aloud "what did this feeling feel like". He paused to think for a minute then answered "Unsure. It just felt odd..".
    "Hmm alright" I said still trying to fix his mess up hair "now what is this new guys name". "Nightmare bb" he answered. "Ok does he seem nice or mean" I asked and then he answered "very annoying...". I was kinda confused for a second because I have never heard Plushtrap called anything annoying, well besides the Freddlies but everyone called them back. "How was he annoying" I ask. "He made fun of my height! He also started being werid a-and" Plushtrap said in a bit of a panic. I petted his ears go calm him down. "Hey hey calm down it's alright" I said while I heard Plushtrap give off a soft a purr "and if you need a job you can have N. Fredbears plush". "H-HUH" said Plushtrap a bit surprised. "Oh what? Did you think just because your cousin could turning into a plush I wouldn't think you could to" I said giving him the 'do you think I'm an idiot voice'. He gave an awkward laugh "s-sorry". "It's fine Plush" I said with a smile.
    I pulled his hair back into a ponytail. "There" I said smiling "you look so much better. Now-" I was cut off by Plushtrap jumping onto me to hug me. "W-wow" I said a bit surprised "I didn't know you were this much of a hugger". He gave me a death glare "oh shut it". We then got up and went to the mirror to let Plushtrap see himself.

   "Wow

   "Wow...Chris! You did a great job!" He said smiling. I chuckled and then said "your welcome! Now try to keep it brushed. Plushtrap made an annoyed bunny noise that's when I noticed someone watching us from the doorway.....
________________________________
Hey guys! It's been a while on here and I'm sorry about that. I just haven't had an chance or ideas for this chapter but here it is! I hope you enjoy it and see ya in the next one! Bye!