The police Station

Start from the beginning

Coming in, making noise. After him Officer Logan looking pissed as always. When he catches my eyes he wears a huge goofy smile on his face and jogged towards me.

"YO, My lucky Fluffy Girl" he calls me by the nickname he gives to me, which I absolutely disapprove of and still think it's a dog name, and couldn't stop him from addressing me by it.

He gives me have half hug "I am happy I get to see you".

"Well, I am not." I tell him, but the truth, I am happy to see him.

He puts his hand on his heart and fakes hurt for a second then smile at me and say "To bad, I know you are."

I shake my head playfully and smile "What have you done this time?" So ironic, few minutes ago, I was the one who was being asked.

"Nothing" he said trying to look innocent, but there was a playful look in his eyes saying the opposite.

"He vandalized whole restaurant." said Officer Logan still looking pissed off. I have never seen this man not pissed before.

"Hell, how did you do that?" he give me a wink and say "That's the secret of the profession, and I was hoping to see you too."

That made me laughs "I guess you got your wish then."

"That's why you are My lucky fluffy girl." he winks and begins to laugh along.

**************************

Aaron POV

I sigh in frustration; this is definitely not my day. First, the car accident, then the police station. Never in my life had this happened before. I am now angry more than before. This whole thing made me miss out an important meeting abroad. This merge that I have been dealing with is giving me a hard time. Those people are not looking for experience, but certain criteria too. Are they doing business or looking for a bride. I begin to massage my temple from this headache, that girl messed up my day.

That GIRL.......

She came out of nowhere. Suddenly, appearing in front of the car. Stupid teenagers have no care in the world. She also seems to be a trouble maker. What really confused me is how all the officers were talking to her like that. They seem to know her very well. I shake my head from all this. I need first thing to find away to deal with this merge before the hungry wolves smell about it.

"You should be at ease. The whole thing is finished and no media knew about it." Uncle James said. He is an old family friend and our lawyer we consider him as family and more.

"I can't believe that everything got missed up because of teenage girl." I said feeling my anger rise again. The hell, I never get angry that easy, but every time I think about her I feel my anger rise.

Uncle James begins to laugh hard. Now, what does he find so funny??!

"She is not a teenage girl. In fact she is a very grown lady." He said trying to maintain his laughter.

"What!!" that took me by surprise "How?! She even didn't look like one."

"I was surprised at first too, but her paper says that she is a very grown women, who has 23 years actually." He finishes, smiling on me "I never thought that I will meet the day you miss judge someone"

"I am not on blame here; you already have seen how she looks." I can't believe I made a mistake. I never made a one, especially when it comes to judging people.

"Well, I guess she is what the saying apply on, don't judge a book by its cover" he finishes wearing that simile that says I am right. Damned this old man and his saying.

Before I could say another word my phone ringed. I picked it up to answer

"Speak"

"Mr. McQueen, I was calling to inform you sir that the meeting has been delayed sir." My assistant spoke from the other line.

Delayed!!

"Mr. Kane has a sudden down in his health and he is at the hospital at the time being." He finishes. Hearing the news made me happy. I do not have to worry about the meeting for the time being.

"Where?"

He gives me the details, and I hang up on him to give it to the driver to take us there.

I am surprised to find that Mr. Kane ended up in a hospital and near from here. Somehow my day is getting better.

*************************************

A/N

With Special thanks to my best friend and editor S94100

comment

vote