The police Station

"Heather, nice to see you again girl, did you come for a visit?" that was my first greeting as I entered the familiar police Station. Still the busy place with the phones, that don't stop ringing and the radio that keep giving, coordinates for different places. The place, that I end up in almost every day for three years in a row. I am even more regular than the officers here themselves.

"Of course, I have missed you" I replied sarcastically. "You already know the answer for that Diges".

The Cops all begin to laugh including Diges. '' I know girl, but still hope for another reason'' He finishes with a smile on his face.

'' At least someone still has hope''. I said in tone of frustration and sit on the chair in front of Diges desk.

If it wasn't for Diges, I would have forgotten the reason to why I was here. '' So, What happened?? '' Curiosity leaks through his question.

'' As always been in the wrong time and wrong place. '' Officer Mandy said, while walking in. Finishing by '' As usual. ''

I rise up both my hand in defense saying '' Not my fault. ''

They both shake their heads, then officer Mandy began talking to Diges. Leaving them, I turned around, to find the reason, why I was here?. For second though, when I put it right why he is here?. When all this mess happened, I did not take a good look on him. To say he is handsome is understatement, the way he look, strong jaw line, green amber eye beautiful, yet cold. Messy brown hair with couple of locks fallen on his forehead. A strong muscled body, that fits well into his Armani suit. Despite his attractive looks, he gives powerful, intimidating and cold aura.

Somehow, he looked familiar. I just hope he is not someone I spilled coffee at. I do not want someone carrying a personal vendetta against me. He already looked pissed off and at the same time confused and puzzled. That made my lips curve into a smile. The poor guy, I do not blame him. Anyone in his place will react the same way. His eyes keep going from me to the officers, who keep greeting me. I guess not every day you see girl or someone in that matter is being treated that way.

Five minutes later, someone with glasses came and stood beside him. He looked old and wise. I assumed he is his lawyer. They both come to Diges desk. The man with the glasses cleared his throat to get both officer Diges and Mandy attention.

"Excuse me officers, I am here for Mr. McQueen." He begins talking "I need to know the situation my client involved in." He finishes and gives officer Mandy his ID card.

"Well, he is here for assaulting the law by hitting a police officer's car" Officer Mandy said.

"I need to know more details to take care of It." said the man in glasses or in that case Mr. McQueen lawyer.

"That won't be a problem Mr. Graham." Said officer Mandy. "The charges will be dropped, if he dropped the charge against the young lady sitting there." Then she gesture by her head to me.

Suddenly all the eyes turned to me. "Why?!. I was fine ignored like that" I thought. The old man with the glasses looked at me and raised his brow. He must be trying to figure out, why they are dropping the whole thing because of me. After a while he talked "That's won't be a problem".

"I guess that's it. You just need to finish some papers first." Said officer Mandy and gave him some papers to fill.

I sat there keeping my hands to myself to not cause any problem and get this thing finished.

While I was looking around I saw a familiar face coming from the door. A teenager boy named Jeremy looking messy as always with his clothes, that looks like the rap singers. I remember the first time I saw him. He came here, because he vandalized a public statue. As the time pass by, the places and things he vandalize gets bigger. First time he saw me he mistook me for a teenage girl from the way I looked, and was astonished when he knew about my bad luck and did not believed me till he saw with his own eye. I still remember his face from that day, it was Hilarious.