33

"Draco, baby." Draco heard Pansy's sickening voice call from behind him as he walked the halls alone to get to y/n, who was in the library. "Wait for me!" Pansy called out as his pace quickened to get rid of her, but she was on his tail, grabbing his arm.

"What the fuck do you want?" Draco roared, his jaw clenched and his brows furrowed at Pansy who had flinched but grabbed his arm with a pout, Draco trying to pull her away.

"I've been a bad girl." Pansy stuck out her bottom lip, Draco rolling his eyes. "I miss you, daddy. I miss you fucki-" She was interrupted by Draco pushing her off him as soon as her other hand went to stroke his tummy.

"Get the fuck off of me." Draco huffed as Pansy stumbled back. "Don't you dare call me that again, or my girlfriend might have something to say, or do. Either one, I don't mind, but I hope she fucking kills you for ruining what we had." Draco seethed, Pansy blinking when he said the word 'girlfriend.'

"I will tell your father about her! She's filthy! Her blood is filthy!" Pansy threatened, her small hands clenching into fists as Draco rolled his eyes.

"Tell him, I dare you. I was gonna tell him over Christmas break anyway." Draco spat as Pansy opened her mouth to speak again. "Now if you don't mind, I have some filthy pussy to fuck." Draco smirked and walked off, Pansy's foot stomping on the floor echoing throughout the hall as Draco chuckled as he walked through the doors of the library, finding y/n at her usual spot in the back, a muggle book in her hand. 

He slumped down on the spare chair next to y/n, who closed her book, shoving a bookmark in between the pages.

"Hello." Y/n smiled at him, placing her book on the table as Draco sighed and rested his hand on her knee. 

"Hey." Draco muttered, running his fingers through his hair with his other hand. "I-Uh, had a run in with Parkinson." Y/n rolled her eyes, fiddling with the edges of her book. "She called you filthy and she threatened to tell my father about us and I told her to, then I said I had some filthy pussy to fuck and left her. Had a right tantrum in the hallway." Draco spoke, y/n trying to hold in a chuckle, Draco's face still emotionless as he stared at her. 

"Oh, that's cool, I suppose. You claimed what was yours." Y/n grinned with a wink and put her arm over his shoulder, pulling him closer to her as she rubbed at his earlobe. He smirked at her and pressed his lips to hers, his hand moving to her waist.

A clearing of someone's throat pulled them apart, Harry, Ron, and Hermione standing at the table. Draco leaned back in his chair, his hands resting behind his head as y/n sat closer to the table, resting her arms on it, interlocking her fingers together. 

"Hey guys." Y/n greeted as they sat down across from them, licking at her lips.

"Hello y/n. Malfoy." Harry smiled but rolling his eyes when he said 'Malfoy.' 

"Gryffindorks." Draco muttered under his breath, y/n swatting his thigh causing him to scoff at her. He picked up y/n's book, skimming through the pages.

"So, uh, we need a favor from you, maybe from Malfoy as well." Harry continued, Draco raising an eyebrow at Harry. "We, well, I need access to the astronomy tower for a, uhm, a date. And since your boyfriend is a prefect, would you two be able to stand guard?" Harry asked, y/n looking at Draco who seemed amused by this.

"Yeah, sure that's no problem." Y/n agreed. "And Draco can charm up some pens to tell you when Filch is coming." Y/n grinned, Draco's face changing from amusement to glaring at y/n.

"Thanks! Meet you tonight at 7!" Harry breathed a sigh of relief, him and his friends getting up and walking away.

"What the fuck, y/l/n?" Draco seethed, crossing his arms as she turned to look at him. "I would never help Potter." Draco placed the book on the table.

"I know, but he is my friend so you have to deal with it." Y/n pouted at Draco as he let out a huff of air.

"And what's in it for me?" Draco muttered, playing with the ring on his finger as he watched her face change expressions.

"I don't know, I'll suck you off." Y/n shrugged, Draco smirking as his eyebrows raised and he let out a small chuckle.

"Alright..." Draco grinned, his fingers moving to his belt, y/n's eyes widening as she grabbed his hands to stop him.

"Not here, asshole." Y/n giggled, Draco humming in response. "Now hurry up, and get the fucking pens charmed." Y/n muttered, standing up and kissing his hair before walking off.

Later that night, Draco and Y/n were stood down the hall from the astronomy tower, keeping an eye out for Filch. Draco stared at y/n who was stood across from him, leaning up against the wall and looking down the hall. Draco's eyebrows were furrowed, his jaw clenched, and his nose twitching ever so often. 

Draco didn't want to be here. He would've much rather been in his room with y/n, cuddling or doing other things... But he was stuck here, pleasing HER friend.

"Y/nnn." Draco whined, her head snapping to look at him. "I'm bored." Y/n pressed her finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet. "Let's go to my room." Draco pouted at y/n.

"No." Y/n huffed, crossing her arms. "Later." Y/n spoke, stepping closer to Draco and resting her hands on his shoulders, his own resting at her waist.

"I believe you owe me a blow-" Draco was cut off by y/n's fingers at his lips, she pushed them in a bit so that her fingertips were on the tip of his tongue and slowly pulled them out, dragging out his bottom lip slightly before they rested just over his lips.

"You need to be quiet, or you're not going to get anything." Y/n whispered, removing her hand from his mouth, his breath slightly quickened. Y/n kissed his lips quickly, before pulling away from him. 

Suddenly, Draco grabbed her by the shoulders roughly so that she couldn't move.

"I've got her, sir." Draco spoke to the figure who was approaching them.

"Very good, Mr. Malfoy." Filch grinned at them. "Now bring her to my office and I'll have her punishment sorted out."

Y/n gulped and looked up at Draco who grinned at Filch.

"Don't stress, Sir. I can take care of her." Draco smirked. "I think I know the perfect punishment necessary. I thought I saw other students run down there, could you check it out?" Draco said, pointing down a hall that Filch hadn't gone down.

"Good job, Mr. Malfoy." Filch grinned and walked off, Draco letting go of y/n, who let out a sigh of relief.

"So, what's my punishment, Mr. Malfoy." Y/n mocked, Draco chuckling.

"Get your friends out of there, and lets go." Draco whispered and y/n nodded, pulling out the pen and scribbling something on her palm.

A few moments later, Harry and Ginny ran out of the Astronomy tower hand-in-hand.

"Thanks so much! We owe you!" Harry said, running past y/n and Draco.