39

As Draco rolled off y/n, he loosened the green and silver ties off her wrists so she wasn't in any other restraints and could pull her wrists from the bedhead. He pulled her closer, her head resting on his chest and her fingers drawing patterns on his chest as their breathing calmed down.

"Draco?" Y/n mumbled tilting her head up slightly so that she could see his face. He let out a small hum in response, looking down at her. "Why can't I ever tie you up?"

"Because I'm in control, you know that." Draco chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"I know but I think it would be fun." Y/n shrugged, a small pout on her lips as Draco sighed.

"I said no, darling." Draco spoke, y/n nodding at him and snuggling back into his chest.

Although Draco was dominant, y/n wanted to show him how she can be in control. She was always the one who was getting whipped, spanked, tied up, and being punished. And not to say she wasn't tired of it, she enjoyed it, but she would also enjoy seeing him beg for once.

So y/n woke up much earlier than Draco the next morning, thankful that the ties were still around the bed post from the night before. She carefully grabbed his arms and tied his wrists to the post. She kneeled back and admired her work, a smug smile on her face.

Y/n ran her fingers across his cheeks and through his hair gently in attempts to wake him up. He moved his head slightly and tried to turn around so he could snuggle her. His eyes snapped open when he realized he couldn't move, trying to pull his arms down.

"Y/n! Get me out of this now!" Draco growled, still attempting to yank his arms down as y/n shook her head. "I swear to god if you don't let me out, you won't remember how to fucking walk!"

"Oh, Draco." Y/n whined, sitting on his tummy, her knees resting on either side of him. "Shut up before I fucking make you." She threatened him and Draco could feel himself starting to get hard as she played with his nipples.

Y/n slid down and made herself comfortable between his thighs, running her fingertips over his semi hard cock, his breathing quickening. Y/n guiding his cock into her mouth was way hotter than it should've been, and Draco moans quietly as y/n keeps her tongue flat against the thick vein that was on the underside of his cock before going back up to the tip.

Her tongue gives soft licks at the head of his cock, running over the tip where he's leaking for her before giving fleeting licks down the shaft and towards his balls. He pulls on the restraints but they don't budge.

Y/n draws back up, running her tongue flat against him again before pulling him back into her mouth and taking him deep. She goes until she gags just a bit, before she huffs a breath through her nose and takes him even farther, so he's resting in her throat.

"I'm gonna-" Draco chokes out but y/n pulls back so he misses out on what he wants. "Fuck." He groans, his head falling back in frustration.

"You cum when you beg for it." Y/n orders, moving back up to sit where she was before, but now hovering over him. Her fingers start from her breasts and they trail down to where she was almost dripping.

Y/n plays with her clit slightly and Draco's hands ball into fists in his restrains, his cheeks turning pink as she teased herself. 

"You know that's my pussy you're playing with and you know damn well that I'm gonna destroy it when you're done playing around." Draco says as he stares at her now fingering herself over him. "Now un-fucking-tie me."

"That's not likely, baby." Y/n moans out, her legs starting to wobble. "I should leave you here while I go to class. Let you suffer and come to you at lunch time. How does that sound?" Y/n hums and Draco's eyes go wide as he shakes his head.